Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWO MORE DELETES FROM GW!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TWO MORE DELETES FROM GW!!!

Got two more deletes!
Coastal Data called.. said we had the best letter ever. They get angry letters, letters from attorneys, and nasty phone calls but never any kind letters like ours! Should take 4-6 weeks for deletion to post. I'll post the letter for anyone who wants to use it. NOTE: Smiley Very Happy

To Whom It May Concern:
I incurred debts with an internal medicine group in New Bern, NC in 2002 and 2003. I was post-divorce at this time, and was incorrectly advised by my divorce attorney to not pay these debts until they had been further investigated. Unfortunately, during that time, they were turned over to your company for collections. After a time, I did pay the debts of my own accord, as I did not agree with making a big deal out of medical bills and wrongfully withholding the monies from doctors and creditors who were owed.
Upon pulling my most recent credit reports, I see these accounts still being reported to the credit bureaus, with an estimated removal date given of January 2009 and March 2009, respectively.
I am requesting your assistance in a goodwill deletion of these two accounts with the three credit bureaus. My wife and I are planning to buy our first home in a few months, and having these two medical collections will impact our ability to receive the best interest rates possible. Their removal dates are less than a year out, and it would greatly help my credit reports to have these nominal collection accounts removed now, a few months early, instead of waiting for their fall-off dates.. Please let me know if any additional documentation would assist in reaching a positive outcome, and I thank you again for the time you have spent reading this letter. I hope that you will deeply consider my request. I look forward to your reply. You may call me at XXXX to discuss this matter.

Regards,

ivyalmighty's DH
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TWO MORE DELETES FROM GW!!!

great letter ivyalmighty!!!

I'm actually going to sit down and write my car company. I have one 30 day in 2006, but can't for the life of me remember ever being late. I think it may have crossed in the mail or something, but just to have it off there makes me feel better.

Who did you send it to, customer service?
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TWO MORE DELETES FROM GW!!!

great letter!!

and congrats!!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.