Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testimony lolol

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Testimony lolol

Oh and I enjoyed reading your post. Yes it is addictive.
Message 11 of 33
excop01
Regular Contributor

Birdman,  U ARE THE MAN!!!!I GOT TO ADMIT THAT.  Thanks for the advice, definately needed it, before i apply to bbva. If i get that. im definately going to the home of gardening for about a year, althou my fingers hands and toes will be itching like i got the cooties. but imma have to put some special cream on them to keep me from hitting that give me button. lololol.  thanks again for the advice. 

Message 12 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK well let me give you a little more. You can go to BBVA branch and check via SP what your interest rate and SL would be before you decide to accept and submit the application.

I think this is also possible via the website only in certain states though, some states it doesn’t work. if you search you’ll find a link to the pre-qual page in a thread somewhere around here. Good luck glad to help.
Message 13 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

And definitely wait a year afterwards because then you get your points back for AoYA. I always recommend waiting a year between apps or apps sprees. That way you maximize your score.
Message 14 of 33
excop01
Regular Contributor

ok ok didnt know that. now that would be a great help. wish it was a soft pull totally. i would be more amp to apply. but imma still try the preq. thing. thanks bird. truly appreciate ya. 

Message 15 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

No problem And if you’re in the footprint BBT also has a prequalification page and they are doing softpull accounts last time I heard.

Can’t hurt to check them while you’re at it. Especially since you’re going to get that cream and wait a year afterwards.😉
Message 16 of 33
excop01
Regular Contributor

oh i got all of them. but only one time. not like i forget his screen name. cant believe he got 3 rounds of bbt cards. lolol

Message 17 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

BBT typically pulls Equifax while BBVA typically pulls Experian. But last I heard it was all SP approvals from BBT. so I would hit BBT first and check for a prequalification.
Message 18 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I read that that was amazing.
Message 19 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think regions has a prequalification tool as well that will give you SL and APR.
Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.