Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testimony lolol

tag
excop01
Regular Contributor

Re: Testimony lolol

now i would have been scared of that. lolol. They probably going to definately goin to merge all of them cards once they which over i think. 

Message 21 of 33
excop01
Regular Contributor

hmm interesting regions huh. ill have to check them out, see what kind of deals they got going on. but i dont want to totally kill my aaoya. cause im only at like 1yr 3 months went down from 1yr 8 months from the last few credit cards and the loan. 

@Anonymous wrote:
I think regions has a prequalification tool as well that will give you SL and APR.

Message 22 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

We shall see. I have no idea how they will handle that. I’ve been holding onto my BBT hoping it will be something better after the merger.
Message 23 of 33
excop01
Regular Contributor

yeah i got 3 of them, im very curious as to how they are going to change that. should be interesting im sure. 

@Anonymous wrote:
We shall see. I have no idea how they will handle that. I’ve been holding onto my BBT hoping it will be something better after the merger.

Message 24 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Two different things AoYA and AAOA. The first is reset whenever you get a new revolving account. You don’t get your points back until 12 months. So if you get any cards in the interim, you’re simply resetting the 12 month clock. Hence my advice.

I think you’re speaking of AAOA. Here’s the deal with that. First off it’s not a tremendous scoring factor. Secondly if you’re that young it’s good to get several cards now and then go to the garden and stay there and they will be a tremendous buffer against accounts many years in the future.
Message 25 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is your AoOA? Age of oldest account?
Message 26 of 33
excop01
Regular Contributor

naw im sorry its 13 and 2 but whats the other one called. aa something its only like 1 and 3

Message 27 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah if the age of your oldest account is 13 years then it’s definitely not new. yeah you might not wanna wreck your AAOA anymore than it already is, but it will recover with time so if the cards make sense...

Not sure what you’re talking about 1 and 3...AZEO? AZE2? AZE3? AoYA? AoOA? AoYR?
Message 28 of 33
excop01
Regular Contributor

all these abbreviations, i got to go to the abbreviation site to under stand all that. lololol. thanks bird. 

Message 29 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/User-Guidelines-General/Common-Abbreviations/m-p/88458#M23

Let me know what you were talking about with the one and three.
Message 30 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.