Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You!!

When I started reading these posts in October my scores were 623 (ex) 533 (eq) 578 (tu). Today my scores are 698, 590, and 680!! I was just approved financing through Citi Financial (Namco) for $6,000 to buy a swimming pool for our family! I have used so much of the advice that I have read on here and am working hard to get my scores up to the 700's. Who knows what my credit situation would look like if I had not found these boards. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all of the great advice you post on here!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thank You!!

Congrats on your CFL!!!!!!!!

mrspags wrote:
When I started reading these posts in October my scores were 623 (ex) 533 (eq) 578 (tu). Today my scores are 698, 590, and 680!! I was just approved financing through Citi Financial (Namco) for $6,000 to buy a swimming pool for our family! I have used so much of the advice that I have read on here and am working hard to get my scores up to the 700's. Who knows what my credit situation would look like if I had not found these boards. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all of the great advice you post on here!

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super congrats! It only gets better from here. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 7
braznyc
Frequent Contributor

Awesome rise and congrats on the approval!!
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! I also tried to get a Best Buy card because I desperatly need a dryer, and was denied. I was approved for the mastercard thing though with a lousy $300 limit. I am thinking of doing a recon letter to best buy as soon as I get that denial in the mail. Not really sure what the reason for denial was..esp when I was just approved for a $6000 limit elsewhere. Oh well....I'll keep trying!
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved for the BBMC card in September with the losy 300 limit -- called and really wanted to cancel it, they upped the CL to 450 and halfed the AF and then upped it another 200 this month.  When I talked with them in September they told me they review quarterly (I used up my 1st review with the first CL upon opening).

One thing I will say is there is no 'fighting' to get the rewards - they send promply.  This may end up being a keeper used for day-to-day expenses instead of my debit card.

Message Edited by Lady_Scarlet on 02-27-2008 09:12 AM
Message 6 of 7
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

well done, and keep it up.
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.