Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

All I have to say is THANK YOU! I haven't been around here long, but the information that I have gotten so far can not be measured. I just got a call from Citi asking me to *open* a Citi Gold account? Huh? Me? I have a mid score of 630, but I was approved for my mortgage and my previous property sold and I moved my proceeds there. Ok, it wasn't my score but the cash that got me the invite, but hey you got to get in where you fit in. My next goal is to get *one* AMEX. I am just too afraid of too much credit at once, but one day I am going to go on a roll like Dog. LOL

This morning I turned over and heard myself say "1-9, on time, all the time."

Again thanks. I plan to be around here for a while, gleaning from the experiences and knowledge.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Thank you!

Congrats!

I think we need to start a success stories forum. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

ddivaqt wrote:

This morning I turned over and heard myself say "1-9, on time, all the time."

I'm going to have to copyright that!Smiley Very Happy

But for now, I give you permission to use it Smiley Wink, especially if its helping you.  congrats!!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

good job dd....i guess i did go a little hog wild....but hey, 42 new accounts at 0 balances, how can you beat that?  Smiley Happy

ddivaqt wrote:
I am just too afraid of too much credit at once, but one day I am going to go on a roll like Dog. LOL

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
good job dd....i guess i did go a little hog wild....but hey, 42 new accounts at 0 balances, how can you beat that? Smiley Happy

@Anonymous wrote:
I am just too afraid of too much credit at once, but one day I am going to go on a roll like Dog. LOL

Wow! *Bowing down... oh fearless one* Also, loved your legal disclaimer this morning, you had me laughing.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

ty, i thought that thar disclaimer was kind of goofy too..
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.