Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The 750 club has a happy new member

tag
iowe
Regular Contributor

The 750 club has a happy new member

This morning when myfico updated, it shows that I am now above 750 across all three bureaus. I don't think I've had credit scores this good since the late 90's. I've managed to halfway start getting improvement, only to make it to the mid 600's and then fall off the wagon...for years now. I think it was about two or three years ago my scores were all in the mid and lower 500's, the credit no-go zone. Fast forward to now and here I am chasing the big 800 club. I still have a one late payment from four years ago that I'm waiting to age off in another three years, and one collection on EQ that I'm doing the same with, letting it age. It just feels so good to finally feel like I can stay above water in this credit score game. To get from the 700's to the 750's really went faster than I expected (about 5-6 months) due to the advice and pointers I've received here and from all of the previous posts of people in similar situations. I can't thank this board enough. You people have really contributed some good adviceat really key times to help me make some big score jumps along the way.

I hope go crack into the 800 club within the next year. I expect from here on it's a little slower of a process. I won't quit though.

2024 Goal: To finally be debt free
5 REPLIES 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: The 750 club has a happy new member

Welcome aboard Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 6
Gidgetmom
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!  That's quite a jump. Keep up the good work!

Message 3 of 6
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!!

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 4 of 6
CatOfSpades
Frequent Contributor

Good deal! Congratulations! Welcome to the club!! Smiley Very Happy 

♠Queen of Spades♠
Apple Card MC $10,000
BofA Cash Rewards VS $10,000
5/3 Cash/Back WEMC $10,000
Discover IT $7,500
Message 5 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice job ioweSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.