Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The other two CRA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

The other two CRA

Saw the info for Innovis and SageStream on this site. So, I ordered mine. Both received today. Innovis looks like a normal CR, but not all cards were reporting I.e. AmEx. 

SageStream only listed that Discover and US Bank had looked at the report. The CR only contained I.D. verification. 

Doubtful if I'll ever check either again.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The other two CRA

wrote:

Per the FCRA right you are entitled to a free report once a year, so kind of like why not. This year I'm actually paying more attention to these smaller consumer reporting agencies than I used to be, trying to find out more datapoints about who would check which reports, and what kind of information would contain on those reports.

FYI only Chase and Discover reported accounts to my Innovis report. Loan preapproval companies through CreditKarma attempted to check SageStream but mine was frozen at that time.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've never heard of either. So much I don't know... but, i'm learning with the help of myFICO members. Smiley Wink

wrote:

Saw the info for Innovis and SageStream on this site. So, I ordered mine. Both received today. Innovis looks like a normal CR, but not all cards were reporting I.e. AmEx. 

SageStream only listed that Discover and US Bank had looked at the report. The CR only contained I.D. verification. 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

I've never heard of either. So much I don't know... but, i'm learning with the help of myFICO members. Smiley Wink

List of consumer reporting companies by CFPB - and note that this is not an exhaustive list.

SageStream is one of those smaller reporting agencies that are talked about more, as several lenders will pull this bureau and may use them to make credit decisions. Some other notable ones include ChexSystems and LexisNexis.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Last year I did order my the Chexsystems and it only listed when I opened a 5/3 bank account, which is now closed, and a Chase bank account. Again, a fair amount of I.D. info. LexisNexis I know is a tool for lawyers and that you can locate almost anyone on it. Years ago, I had a two week free trial (I do a fair amount of legal work. No, I am not an attorney) and it became available when I was locating former classmates for a class reunion. Found a lot of female classmates without knowing their married names. Oh, and LexisNexis back then was very expensive to utilize its services, over $1K a month.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.