cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The "Which Banks Pull Which Report For Apps" list

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: List of FICO Scores Banks Are Using For Apps/CLIs?

C_i_c, you’re welcome. I actually just looked at my reports this week and sent off HIPAA letters to TU and EQ, and looked at my inquiries. Definitely both HPs for the opening of the cards were on EX, and as I mentioned, they noted EQ in a couple CLI letters. Only HPs I have in EQ are for Citi CLIs for my Home Depot card, and one for opening my Discover card.

I’m in NY if it comes down to that, by the way.
Message 21 of 635
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
In case anyone cares about Comenity, or for the sake of completeness, they pulled FICO EX08 for both of my apps, and I have seen reference to checking my FICO EQ08 in CLI letters.

EDIT: ( I added non-bank info. Sorry)

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 22 of 635
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Laurachrisy, we can never have too much info! 

Message 23 of 635
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Rcv'd quite a few PM's so bumping thread.

Message 24 of 635
jwa77
Contributor

I have the Crate & barrel mastercard from Synchrony (got it last November); they pulled TU8 and I live in Washington state

Message 25 of 635
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@jwa77 wrote:

I have the Crate & barrel mastercard from Synchrony (got it last November); they pulled TU8 and I live in Washington state

Synchrony and TU have a deep thing going on. I've recently seen a few posts where they pulled EX which was crazy, they've always been known to be a TU fan. It's almost creepily predictable, but stranger things have happened. I added them to the list - not sure how I missed them. 

Message 26 of 635
jwa77
Contributor

I think a bigger question I have is this--for me specifically--TU is always much higher than the other 2 (seems more difficult to get disputes resolved favorably with EX and EQ --who find reasons to magically not process disputes I set up online).  why do so many of the "good" cc companies use EX and EQ instead of TU?

Message 27 of 635
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@jwa77 wrote:

I think a bigger question I have is this--for me specifically--TU is always much higher than the other 2 (seems more difficult to get disputes resolved favorably with EX and EQ --who find reasons to magically not process disputes I set up online).  why do so many of the "good" cc companies use EX and EQ instead of TU?

I have no idea Smiley LOL but I get what you mean. My TU has always been my higher score and my EQ has always been the one that barely moves. It always putters a few points up and down and took forever to get it up where it's at, but I can tell that out of all 3 EQ tends to be the one to penalize me the most for never letting my AoYA get to 12 months.

Message 28 of 635
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Great thread, Crack.

Some more for you:

Georgia resident

Cap1, all 3, duh

All SYNC, TU

US Bank, TU

Disco, EQ

Kohl's (Cap1), TU only

Big Lots Commenity, EQ

AMEX, EX

Chase, EX & TU

Citi, EQ

Thanks for doing this!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 29 of 635
ZackAttack
Established Contributor

Re: The "Which Banks Pull Which Report For Apps" list

What a nice thread. Smiley Happy I can't wait to see what finally drags lenders on pulling which bureau.

By the way, where is Capital One on that chart?

MSGCU Rewards | $8kDiscover Cash It | $10kAmex BCP | $15kBest Buy Visa | $20kChase Freedom Flex | $8kDCU Platinum | $8kNFCU Plat | $35kNFCU cashRewards | $24kAffinity FCU Cash Rewards | $7kAmazon Prime | 12.5kChase Unlimited | 16.4kUSAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex | 10kAmex Business Cash | 10k

Loans
Ford Credit Car Loan 2-year 6/22/2023 ($299/month)
Closed
Michigan Schools & Gov't CU Titanium 1/4/2019 - 10/2/2020
Ford Credit Car Loan 3-year 7/31/2018-6/6/2021
$1,500 Discover Card 10/2/2020 - 8/18/2021
$3,500 Citi DC 10/14/2020 - 12/11/2021
$8,000 DCU Personal Loan 5-year 5.99% 10/2/2020 - 4/30/2021
$8,000 NFCU CashRewards 1/2/2021 - 7/30/2022
$5,000 MSGCU Personal Loan 3-year 7.75% 4/22/2022 - 10/30/2022
Ford Credit Car Loan 2-year 6/7/2021 - 6/22/2023
Message 30 of 635
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.