Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The "Which Banks Pull Which Report For Apps" list

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The "Which Banks Pull Which Report For Apps" list

I got 2 Chase cards last year, a month or so apart. No prior relationship. Both times, single pull EX.

I must update Citi, tho..they double pulled EQ and EX, but I believe because they saw the 3 other recent inquiries before them. They were toward the end of the spree. Had prior relationship with Citi, tho and they had never double pulled me or went outside EQ.
But Citi and Disco were the end of the spree and both double-pulled me...I figured cuz they saw Chase had pulled twice a month apart and then AmEx...I think they were trying to see the extent of the spree.
Message 111 of 635
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Recently,

Disco-EX-new app w/reservation code.
FNBO Ducks-EX
USB-TU-new app cash+

Older 6-13 months

Barclays is TU (SP CLI)
Elan is TU (SP CLI)
Chase-EX only ***(twice, one pull each for 2 separate cards a month or so apart) edited***
Synch-TU (SP CLI)
Citi-EQ AND EX ***edited***
Disco-new app double pull EQ/EX
AmEx-EX
USB-TU
5/3-TU
BBT-EQ

Thanks for making this thread, you’re doing an awesome job, great wealth of info.

No problem! It wasn't until i discovered this site that I learned what a rebuild was and how to tackle it. I practically stalked this site. Now I'm on the other side and in a spot to be able to contribute - glad it helps! I'm not sure how I overlooked Barclays for the list - they are hardcore lovers with TU. I'll get them added on

Message 112 of 635
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I got 2 Chase cards last year, a month or so apart. No prior relationship. Both times, single pull EX.

I must update Citi, tho..they double pulled EQ and EX, but I believe because they saw the 3 other recent inquiries before them. They were toward the end of the spree. Had prior relationship with Citi, tho and they had never double pulled me or went outside EQ.

Citi has always been consistent for me. I haven't applied for anywhere nears as many new cards as I did 2-3 years ago, but now that I've moved from FL to SC I am noticing that its a regional thing. In FL EX and TU seemed to be all that got beat up, but here in SC EQ is taking some punches. As always YMMV but still good to see the variances - serious credit nerd here lol 

Message 113 of 635
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:
I was surprised that your business card did not pull personal - mine certainly did. Unless you’re Business was under an LLC/INC setup? Mines under a sole prop - smaller, but legitimate side hustle lol

Oops!!!  You're exactly right!!  I miscounted and misspoke about that.  I just went back and rechecked.  (i have free Experian ID Notify membership right now and just looked at inquiries on last report they pulled but it was old.  However, more recent inquiries were also reflected.  I didn't add them all up.  I went back and corrected my original posting to reflect.)

So yes, Chase pulled my EX scores for both business and personal account approvals. 

My side hustle is small sole proprietorship ... no comment on legitimacy.  Lol Smiley LOL

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$850K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Aug 2023)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 114 of 635
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Aim_High wrote:

@credit_is_crack wrote:
I was surprised that your business card did not pull personal - mine certainly did. Unless you’re Business was under an LLC/INC setup? Mines under a sole prop - smaller, but legitimate side hustle lol

Oops!!!  You're exactly right!!  I miscounted and misspoke about that.  I just went back and rechecked.  (i have free Experian ID Notify membership right now and just looked at inquiries on last report they pulled but it was old.  However, more recent inquiries were also reflected.  I didn't add them all up.  I went back and corrected my original posting to reflect.)

So yes, Chase pulled my EX scores for both business and personal account approvals. 

My side hustle is small sole proprietorship ... no comment on legitimacy.  Lol Smiley LOL

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Message 115 of 635
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I've got 4 cards with Citi, including DSNB, so they were already significantly extended with me on the 3, so when I asked for the 4th, and they saw 3 recent pulls on EX from Chase and AmEx, I'm sure they wondered if I'd been busy elsewhere, LOL.

I figure they double-pulled for those reasons, never have on any of the others.
Message 116 of 635
AllZero
Mega Contributor

• BECU TU8 pull, Free Transunion Fico 8 monthly score.
  • Chartway FCU EQ pull (not sure on the model)
  • Langley FCU EQ8 pull per AJC, Free Equifax Fico 8 monthly score.
  • Unify FCU EX2 pull.
Message 117 of 635
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@AllZero wrote:
  • BECU TU8 pull, Free Transunion Fico 8 monthly score.
  • Chartway FCU EQ pull (not sure on the model)
  • Langley FCU EQ8 pull per AJC, Free Equifax Fico 8 monthly score.
  • Unify FCU EX2 pull.

Thanks for info @AllZero! I've added those DP's to our matrix.

Message 118 of 635
Lucifer
Frequent Contributor

So....Ummmm....

I know how to tell what CRA was pulled but where do I look to see what score was pulled?

Stay Liquid My Friends...

Starting Score: F8 3xx
Current Score: F8 800+
Goal Score: F8 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 119 of 635
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Lucifer wrote:

So....Ummmm....

I know how to tell what CRA was pulled but where do I look to see what score was pulled?

Usually after you apply for something you'll get a letter called "The Price You Pay" and it will outline the CRA used and the score used for their decisions. At that points it's just a matter of matching up that figure with the reports you have. 

Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 7.39.40 PM.png

Message 120 of 635
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.