tag
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

Re: The "Which Banks Pull Which Report For Apps" list

@credit_is_crack wrote:

**Updated Grid**

• +NJ for TU pull with Merrick Bank, @FantumGrey 
  • +Call out for Verizon credit card and it's various CRA's pulls

@credit_is_crack I read just now you were ill, glad you are feeling better! Forum is not the same without you Smiley Happy

For Verizon/NJ, pulled TU, not sure which version.

Potential Future Cards
Message 431 of 635
Anonymous
Not applicable

CiC, By the way US Bank has pulled TransUnion in Florida, Elan, as well.
Message 432 of 635
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Sorry to hear you caught the bug @credit_is_crack! Glad to see you bounced back. Take care!! 😊 

Message 433 of 635
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:

**Grid Updated**

Hi All, been off for a little bit (caught the bug Smiley Frustrated but all good now). I updated our grids and thanks for the all DP's everyone! 

AH heck CiC, Covid?!?  If so, hope it didn't jack you up?  Glad you're back whatever it was!  eFist pump; eElbow pump; eHugs (I mean it's eGerms ...that's safe.)

Eta:  I had posted about a hp cli on Eq with Macy's card....is that the cb they pull for all cli's (hp and sp)?

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 434 of 635
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@credit_is_crack wrote:

**Grid Updated**

Hi All, been off for a little bit (caught the bug Smiley Frustrated but all good now). I updated our grids and thanks for the all DP's everyone! 

AH heck CiC, Covid?!?  If so, hope it didn't jack you up?  Glad you're back whatever it was!  eFist pump; eElbow pump; eHugs (I mean it's eGerms ...that's safe.)

Eta:  I had posted about a hp cli on Eq with Macy's card....is that the cb they pull for all cli's (hp and sp)?

Not exclusively, they'll sometimes HP TU for a CLI request

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 435 of 635
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy wrote:

@credit_is_crack wrote:

**Grid Updated**

Yes, they use Equifax for CLI's - found that out for my denial, but countered offer snail mail letter.

Message 436 of 635
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

You could add PSECU  -  EX FICO 2

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 437 of 635
jasonbourne84
Frequent Contributor

Woof.  So, incoming DPs from a recent app spree by me and DH! We closed on our mortgage yesterday (9.16.2020). Obviously, it's not reported yet. So we decided to go on an app spree before gardening for...(ever)? We live in MINNESOTA.

Yesterday, I apped for: 

• US Bank Cash+ Visa. I apped from within my bank account (I've banked with them for more than 12 years). They pulled TU. I don't yet know what specific score they pulled (I will update if i learn), but have no reason to doubt that it was TU FICO9. Mine was 772; I was denied. A very kind rep explained that it was likely b/c of my lates (90+) from 2018 that are just under 24 months ago. I'm 100% certain that they only pulled TU. 
  • Goldman Sachs Apple Card Mastercard. Apped from iPhone. They pulled TU. I don't yet know what specific score they pulled (I will update if i learn), but have no reason to doubt that it was TU FICO9. Mine was 772; I was approved. $3000. 17.99%. I'm 100% certain that they only pulled TU. 

Today, I apped for: 

• Discover IT.  Via preapproval. Based on this thread, I was anticipating an EQ pull, since I was coming via preapproval. But after I submitted the app, Disco forced me to thaw EX. I did so, and received an instant approval. $13,100. I don't know which FICO they pulled yet, but I have no reason to doubt that it's EX FICO8. Mine was 744. I'm also a current cardholder, and my TU on file with them at the time (they SP it each month) was 737. I'm 100% certain that they only pulled EX. 
  • Wells Fargo Platinum Visa. They pulled EX. I don't know which score yet (I will update if i learn), but I have no reason to doubt that it's EX FICO8. Mine was 744. I was denied. I'm 100% certain that they only pulled EX.
  • Barclays Wyndham Rewards Visa. They pulled TU. I don't know which score yet (I will update if i learn). For reference, my TU FICO8 was 733. My TU FICO9 was 772. My TU FICO BANKCARD8 was 748. I was denied. I'm 100% certain that they only pulled TU.
  • Citibank Double Cash Mastercard. They blessed me with a double pull. EX and EQ. I was instantly approved ($13,900) and they showed me my EQ FICO BANKCARD 8 score (not the regular FICO 8) of 735. I am 100% certain that they pulled those two bureaus (and did not pull TU), and I am 100% certain that they informed me of that specific FICO bankcard score. 
  • TD Bank Nordstrom Visa. They pulled EX. I don't know which score yet (I will update if i learn), but I have no reason to doubt that it was EX FICO8. For reference, mine was 744. They told me that they rejected me purely based on INQs (I mean, at this point, can you blame them? lol). 

Meanwhile, the DH: 

Yesterday, he applied for: 

• Goldman Sachs Apple Card Mastercard. They pulled TU. I don't yet know what specific score they pulled (I will update if i learn), but have no reason to doubt that it was TU FICO9. His was 731. He was approved. $3000. 21.99%. I'm 100% certain that they only pulled TU. 

Today, he applied for: 

• Synchrony Bank Marvel Mastercard. They pulled TU. I don't yet know what specific score they pulled (I will update if i learn), but have no reason to doubt that it was TU FICO8. His was 703. He was given a "processing" message, which the rep assured him was normal. Unlike other reports on there though, they didn't approve him when he called. So, we shall see. Meanwhile, I am 100% certain that they only pulled TU. 
  • Citibank Best Buy Visa. They pulled EQ. I don't yet know what specific score they pulled (I will update if i learn), but have no reason to doubt that it was EQ FICO8. His was 708. He was approved instantly ($2500). I'm 100% certain that they only pulled TU. 
  • Bank of America KLM World Elite Mastercard. They pulled EX. I don't yet know what specific score they pulled (I will update if i learn). For reference, his EX FICO8 was 712. He was denied. I am 100% certain that they only pulled EX. 

Message 438 of 635
ccquest
Established Contributor

That's certainly a lot of DPs! Congrats on the cards you got, better luck on the next run, and sit tight until then if you can help it!
as of 1/1/23
Current Cards:
Message 439 of 635
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations that was a nice couple sprees!
Message 440 of 635
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.