Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

These CRAs drive me batty😯

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

These CRAs drive me batty😯

Well EQ who normally never does EE , managed to remove the lates on our previous mortgage from Nov and Dec 2012.

Now TU who usually does do EE didn't do a darn thing. 

Got them off EXP awhile back.

Ugggg

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: These CRAs drive me batty😯

Lol, EE , OMG , CRA =CRAY CRAYSmiley Happy TIA HUCA G.O.T CLI YMMV YMME Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 12
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol, EE , OMG , CRA =CRAY CRAYSmiley Happy TIA HUCA G.O.T CLI YMMV YMME Smiley Wink

@AverageJoesCredit 

Is that supposed to make me feel better 😂😂😂😂😂

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 3 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

YOLO!🤗
Message 4 of 12
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Ok I am about to lose my #@%$. CK states it can not access my TU report, to contact them. Of course it's after hours so I try to order my TU report directly from them to see what is going on. They state I can't order a report because I have an ongoing dispute, ummmmm excuse me? When did this new thing start, so I try to check status says I have one in progress dated 1/19/19, what in the world is going on??

So trying to figure out why my TU report is not acessible to CK or myself, I swear I am gonna grrrrrr.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don’t try and fight that. Sign up for WalletHub for another TU report source and see if it gives you the same garbage. My bet is it’s just an issue with CK at the moment. WalletHub updates every 24 hours at 6am EST so you can get daily refreshes on TU for free.
Message 6 of 12
GApeachy
Super Contributor

(({..}))  ck is a tard....they have been doing weird stuff the past few months.  Do wallethub like @ImTheDevil said.  If you can't through with Wallethub then deff. call in.  Update.

@AJC...you okay? (lol!)

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Judging by his post, I think AJC is just fine...in AJC terms. The rest of us would want to seek help in his condition but for him, he’s just fine 🤪
Message 8 of 12
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous 

🤪    lol, lmao!   

HeartKudos AJCHeart

Message 9 of 12
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

Ok I am about to lose my #@%$. CK states it can not access my TU report, to contact them. 

So trying to figure out why my TU report is not acessible to CK or myself, I swear I am gonna grrrrrr.

Because of your post I checked my ck.

Ha!  I just had an update just now on CK.  It shows EQ reports I only have 4 accts. open.  I told ya they're tards.  My Lowe's card is no where to be found, open or closed...it just went 'poof'.

Edit: Home Depot is gone too. (laughable)....that's 40k down the drain and my fako score just increased.

Edit Edit: EQ shows the tl's there.  CK shows them there yesterday.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.