Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top sites for Free Credit Score?

tag
TyRacing
Frequent Contributor

Top sites for Free Credit Score?

what are the best sites for Free FICO scores? and nonFico?

thanks

Have the Following:

CashBack Cards Goals: Citi Rewards+

Note to Self: Focus on the Abundance of Love and you shall have more!

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Top sites for Free Credit Score?

Free FICO scores, I recommend creditscore.com and creditscorecard.com.  Sign up for each 2 weeks apart from one another.  That way when each updates every 30 days you'll be able to get an EX FICO 8 score for free every 2 weeks.

nonFICO scores?  Don't bother with them.  They're unmeaningful, as lenders aren't going to use them in their credit decisions.  Obtaining nonFICO scores will only confuse you and make you ask questions like "why aren't they the same as my FICO scores?"

Message 2 of 15
TyRacing
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Free FICO scores, I recommend creditscore.com and creditscorecard.com.  Sign up for each 2 weeks apart from one another.  That way when each updates every 30 days you'll be able to get an EX FICO 8 score for free every 2 weeks.

nonFICO scores?  Don't bother with them.  They're unmeaningful, as lenders aren't going to use them in their credit decisions.  Obtaining nonFICO scores will only confuse you and make you ask questions like "why aren't they the same as my FICO scores?"

what about Free FICO scores for TU and EQ? Smiley Wink

Have the Following:

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice reply by BBS.

I do feel that Credit Karma pairs very nicely with the site he mentioned (creditscore.com).  CS gives a free Experian report and CK gives you free EQ and TU reports.  Tools that give a person frequent reports should be part of our OP's quest, just as much as free scores.  With Karma you can ignore its scores of course.

There is no "free FICO score" analogue for EQ or TU to the various EX options.  I.e. no site that you can just sign up and start getting scores.  There are, however, many lenders, banks, and CC issuers that provide free TU or EQ FICO scores to their customers (especially TU).

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

One more thing the OP may be interested in is a $1 trial with CCT.  While it isn't free, $1 is pretty darn close and for that dollar you'll get your three FICO 8 scores and reports, twice (a week apart).  For many, myself included, it's the best dollar you can spend.

Message 5 of 15
TyRacing
Frequent Contributor

i am new to this credit card stuff and this forum... thanks for all the help!

Have the Following:

Message 6 of 15
dpsyche4
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

One more thing the OP may be interested in is a $1 trial with CCT.  While it isn't free, $1 is pretty darn close and for that dollar you'll get your three FICO 8 scores and reports, twice (a week apart).  For many, myself included, it's the best dollar you can spend.

What does OP and CCT mean? I need to spend this $1 right away. Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP is the person that started the thread here (Original Poster) and CCT is simply short for Credit Check Total, the source for your three FICO 8 scores for $1.

Message 8 of 15
dpsyche4
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

OP is the person that started the thread here (Original Poster) and CCT is simply short for Credit Check Total, the source for your three FICO 8 scores for $1.

I signed up ! Time to start tackling these collection items. Thanks. 

Message 9 of 15
TyRacing
Frequent Contributor

Anyone know if the Citi DC card offers free fico Equifax score? 

Have the Following:

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.