cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Totally new here....but...SOL questions?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Totally new here....but...SOL questions?

Hi,
I am totally new here and a bit overwhelmed with all the info.  I have been reading through for the past few days.  I am looking for that SOL on certain accounts.  I have a few CO CC's from over 4 years ago, and they apparently have been sold to these new CA's.  My balances keep going up.  I have moved to another state......is the SOL for the state the accounts were opened in or the state where I live now?  And can anyone point me in the right direction for WHERE to start to get info to have them removed....they are now reporting as new derog.

THANKS!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Totally new here....but...SOL questions?

the difference between CRTP and SOL

state SOL

I would guess that it would go by the state that you live in BUT im not sure

We need more info, on the COs....such as dates ....important dates are DOFD -DOFA
CA  sell old accounts a lot  BUT the DOFD  does not change even though they would like us to think that they do.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like the DOLA is 2003.....I don't see a DOFD date on my credit report.  But I see the derog listed 3 times, the OC and 2 different CA's.  What should I do at this point?  Send a DV letter. 
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

is your SOL past??  and have you disputed with the CRAs??
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

jtinfl07 wrote:
I don't see a DOFD date on my credit report.

Call the CRAs. They are required to store DOFD, and they are supposed to tell you if you ask.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.