Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion Not Updating

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transunion Not Updating

I need to work on that you guys inspire me lol i feel like im so close but so far away Smiley Sad

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I need to work on that you guys inspire me lol i feel like im so close but so far away Smiley Sad

Keep working on it dude!! When I joined back in November I was so frustrated with myself, No CLUE where to start and every topic I posted I already started with "I'm so sorry - this is such a dumb question", because I felt like such a noob. But without this fam I wouldn't know where to start. They gave me tips, pointers at what cards to apply, did reasearch on GW's... I mean I had 11 Baddies on my credit report. 11!!! 11 COLLECTIONS On my Credit report.  Today I have 1..and it's because Sprint is a turd and refuses to be reasonable! But from 11 to 1 in a little less than 4 months is pretty dang amazing. Keep on keepin' on!!!

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol at that GIF, I am doing all of that right now and having the hardest time with comast that promised a PFD over the phone and did not. But my transunion has not budge either. MYFICO even says that it is 611 and transunion updated it a few days ago from 580 to 581. I paid everything down to 0 and it is still showing my balances while experian and equifax are not. Transunion is the sloth of the bunch. I am about to call them right now to see what is going on.

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Transunion is the pain in my rear!!!!! They NEVER update then they inch up their scores while everyone else's leaps up!!!! Even now it's updated that it went up 10 pts but my dashboard doesn't reflect the change uggghhhhh
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im having the same problem, though Equifax is the only one updating.  I know for a fact that my experian has increased (free credit monitoring from my bank).  As for Transunion...I'm not even sure what my current score is since myFICO is not updating for TransUnion and Experian.  Does anyone have a fix/solution for this?

Message 15 of 19
RonM21
Valued Contributor

This is all happening with MyFico? Just wondering. I use to subscribe to their service, but then got suspicious of them just being slow to update for me. So when I tested another option, I verified they were a lot slower at times. Just my experience.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 16 of 19
BB42

Soooo...

I've just started credit monitoring, but am having a TU update issue, as it does not report my current CC utilization (was 69%,currently 29%).  The other two have my utilzation updated, so I went to annual credit report to pull TU, and it would not allow it as it said "the account is in dispute".  I had (2)auto loans that had some late payments in 2012-2013 as I was transitioning grad school and employment.  However, the small hometown bank that was financing the vehicle continued to report 30 day lates into 2014.  Cars have been paid off, and the bank was bought out,but I was able to find bank statements and corresponding checks to verify that as I have stated there were no late payments after 2013.  Of course TU doesn't allow online disputes, so I had to snail mail (i dont have a fax) the claim and supporting documents,so I'm wondering if that is what's holding up things...but I'm not sure why as that has nothing to do with my utilization??

6/28/2016
FICO 8
EQ: 632 TU: 651 EX:639

MORTGAGE
EQ:620 TU: 612 EX:647

7/18/2016

FICO 8

EQ: 649  TU:647 EX:657

MORTGAGE

EQ:631   TU:630  EX655

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you ever make any progress with ComCrap? ATT just promised a PFD, so I'll see what happens...

Message 18 of 19
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

I was told by two TU reps last night that it's a process! I was also told they would dispute everything for me.. No I just wanna know why CC uti paid to 0 from 99 has updated on 7/1 on the other two and still today on TU shows 99%
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.