Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion still not showing new cc

tag
04Cobra
Frequent Contributor

Transunion still not showing new cc

Got approved for a new cc last month. Both EQ and EX show new tradeline but TU still shows no data. Does anyone know the timeframe for new accounts? Thanks in advance

Discover $21k | Venture $20k | Quicksilver $15k | NICU Rewards MC $13.5k | Costco $14.5k | Citi Costco $12.5k | Chase Sapphire Reserve $10k | Barclay Apple $9.6k | Best Buy MC $10k | Merrick Bank Visa (formerly Hooters) $2.6k |
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
RecoveredDebtaholic
New Contributor

Re: Transunion still not showing new cc

Having just opened 7 new CC accounts 3 weeks ago, I am concluding that the first reporting is a bit of a combination of first statement date and a bit of letting a small balance report on that first statement. My evidence is anecdotal but I am tracking via daily pulls and it seems to be the way it's going. Having said that, TU has been the slowest to report of the three.
TU FICO 10/2/14 826
Message 2 of 5
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

TU is always slow.  For new accounts, sometimes it takes two consecutive months of reporting before TU will record anything.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 3 of 5
CreditPlay
Frequent Contributor

TU is super slow, if you dont see the TL in a week, it may show up only  after 2 mnths reporting as DaveSignal said.

FICO08 12/2014EQ 777TU 799EX 767

Message 4 of 5
EW800
Valued Contributor

I agree as far as TU being VERY slow at basically all reporting.  They are always the very last, often times by weeks, to update my balances and such each month.  In fact, a credit card that I paid down to $0 before the statement cut about a month ago has been showing on EQ and EP for about three weeks now, whereas TU has not updated yet.  When I opened a Barclay account a couple of months ago, TU was the last to report it.  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.