cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to Finance On SaferWholesale Great Sports With Affirm - Did anyone get approved? What score?

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
New Visitor

Trying to Finance On SaferWholesale Great Sports With Affirm - Did anyone get approved? What score?

I am trying to get approved for financing on SaferWholesale, there is a scooter that I like but I dont have a drivers license so I need something with pedals that is electric. My credit is not the best and I would like to know if anyone has an idea of what credit score most of these finance companies will finance down to? What credit score? This particular site uses affirm, and they have some other companies they use, but I am trying to get the best lowest rate... Any guidance would be greatly appreciated! When I go to their site, the item is here: https://www.saferwholesale.com/50cc-4-Stroke-Boom-Moped-Scooter-PYT-p/gsi-50ccboom.htm and if you click on that Affirm logo it gives me rough monthly payments, however not sure if I would get approved. I dont want to fill out the form because I'm not sure if it would ding my credit even more?? Any advice would be appreciated!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Regular Contributor

Re: Trying to Finance On SaferWholesale Great Sports With Affirm - Did anyone get approved? What sco

Though I am not entirely familiar with SaferWholesale or their lending policies, generally I would imagine somewhere in the mid 600s would yeild you a good shot (BUT this depends on many different things. There are many different factors that a creditor may use to measure your risk before they lend you money. They could pull 1, 2, or all 3 of your credit reports or they may have their own internal formulas for measuring risk.

Original post aside, myFICO is full of great advice and credit is undoubtedly one of the most important things to keep in order. Should you find yourself interested in building your scores (Assuming you're new to credit or own lower scores), the rebuilding thread on myFICO is outstanding. If you fill everyone in on your credit status, they can give you some of the best advice there is to get those scores up and obtain those killer rates on your next scooter, car, house, or anything you're interested in financing.

Welcome to myFICO!

Rebuilding -->
Starting Scores -- TU:577, EQ:525, EX:572
Current Scores -- TU:676, EQ:627, EX:622
GOAL -- 700+
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.