Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to make donation to FCS to open Alliant account and Secure Share Loan

tag
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Trying to make donation to FCS to open Alliant account and Secure Share Loan

Anyone have problems making a donation to FCS to open an Alliant Secured Share loan?

My current CU loan is expiring and i want to do a SSL .... keeps giving me an error 0, and tried emailing their contact and it bounced....

Should I just try another card for the donation. Chase isnt even seeing it..

-J

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Trying to make donation to FCS to open Alliant account and Secure Share Loan

@joltdude wrote:

Anyone have problems making a donation to FCS to open an Alliant Secured Share loan?

My current CU loan is expiring and i want to do a SSL .... keeps giving me an error 0, and tried emailing their contact and it bounced....

-J

It sounds like you are guessing that the problem with the donation going through might be the credit card you are trying use to make the donation.  (A Chase card?)

If so, then I think your idea of trying another card seems reasonable.

Message 2 of 4
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Re: Trying to make donation to FCS to open Alliant account and Secure Share Loan

Yeah

@Anonymous wrote:

@joltdude wrote:

-J

It sounds like you are guessing that the problem with the donation going through might be the credit card you are trying use to make the donation.  (A Chase card?)

If so, then I think your idea of trying another card seems reasonable.

Yeah. i just didnt want a pile of charges to suddenly decide to go through.. doesn't seem to be happening though

But thought it was odd that their contact information email bounced ....

Think ill do it tonight

....Probably use DIscover this time =)

-J

Message 3 of 4
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Made the 10$ donation and it went through using discover

Got the share courtesy of them... (5$ credited to the account)

Set up and submitted the ACH transfer from my primary checking account...

And were in business.. Now just waiting for the ACH to arrive and be credited to the account.. though i plan on doing it for 600 for the max time period...

Thinking of opening the checking if they give me a good promo offer.

-J

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.