Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tu report messed up on CK

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tu report messed up on CK

Has anyone had any trouble with their TU report on CK today? I know it's 3rd party, but the reporting has always been pretty accurate for me. It's shows 2 med collections removed. Then they are under closed loans, but marked collections. I have 3 inquiries removed, but added back under Feb 2017 as new. I refuse to allow these inquiries to be new on my report. I'm hoping ck is just out of wack. Has anyone seen something like this before? I have not done any disputes or anything.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Tu report messed up on CK

@Anonymous wrote:
Has anyone had any trouble with their TU report on CK today? I know it's 3rd party, but the reporting has always been pretty accurate for me. It's shows 2 med collections removed. Then they are under closed loans, but marked collections. I have 3 inquiries removed, but added back under Feb 2017 as new. I refuse to allow these inquiries to be new on my report. I'm hoping ck is just out of wack. Has anyone seen something like this before? I have not done any disputes or anything.

In the inquiries that happens a lot on TU where they drop inquiries due to the number of SPs you have and then add them back.  They're not 'new', just added back and will drop off according to normal time limit.  I would never be too concerned about anything on CK.  They are notorious for errroneous reporting. If you want to see what it really shows on your TU report, you need to pull the report from TU, annual free credit reports or a place like MF.

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Irish. So will it look to lenders that I just added 3 inquiries in one wk? I don't want that...
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks, Irish. So will it look to lenders that I just added 3 inquiries in one wk? I don't want that...

Not won't look like that.  They will still report the original date of the inquiry.

Message 4 of 10
elim
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

They have always shown the original pull date when it happens to me.  These inquiries have been on your actual reports the entire time but have been hidden to anyone pulling your reports (monitoring services, CC companies, etc.) due to being bumped out view by too many soft pulls from a few certain services.

You inadvertently gamed the system for a few months, now you're back on your honest track. It happens to many rebuilders... pulling a lot and doing prequals.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh wow. Too bad I didn't know that before. Lol. Wonder why they show the collections as closed loans.. Maybe that is a ck error. I was super excited to see 2 collections gone, but to then find then somewhere else.
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Oh wow. Too bad I didn't know that before. Lol. Wonder why they show the collections as closed loans.. Maybe that is a ck error. I was super excited to see 2 collections gone, but to then find then somewhere else.

That part I am not sure of but it is possible that it is a CK reporting issue. 

Message 7 of 10
ls2016
Frequent Contributor

OP, I think CK is just out of wack because the same thing happened to me. I've been trying to review CK all day after it initially refreshed and it will not load. Maybe, it'll be back to normal tomorrow.
Current FICO 8s: Ex 768, Tu 741, Eq 741
Current FICO 9s: Ex 775, Tu ?? Eq 781
Total TLs: $120,000
8 (30-60 day) mortgage lates and 2 (30 day) auto lates remain from Jan., Feb. 2016
Current Mortgage Ex. Fico 2 787
Message 8 of 10
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Transunion may well have done some update on their system.

CK is pretty simple on this part: parse report, if it can match up the elements with the prior report = no change.  If it can't, it's new, and the old data (if any) is deleted.

Had the spam as well for my inquiries and my tax lien, but nothing material changed on the report side.  This is the third time it's happened to me since using CK's service, and I squarely blame TU personally.  On the flipside I moved back to my original pre-10/15 30D scorecard on TU VS 3 with this last update too, and no clue what that's about.  Vantage is as Vantage does haha.

        
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I never pay too much attention to CK except I look at my reports

That being said-my "changes" section this time showed 28 INQs added. It wasn't 28 new ones but for some reason all 28 of mine got removed and then added back on.

CK is whack sometimes
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.