Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tuscani, Noah, et al

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Tuscani, Noah, et al

Noah,

Thanks for taking the time to do the Excel for me.  I am not versed at this, but I will learn since most people are finding it very helpful in analyzing and creating a budget.
I am printing this out and will refer to it when I go into my game plan! 

I thank you all for taking the time to educate and help so many like me with overcoming their debt problems.

SandyK
Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

sankofa,

Have you recently requested CLIs from AMEX? Given how generous they are, you might try that first. Get as much available CL as possible. I would ask for CLIs from all your AMEXs. You can do it online.

After that paying down and reallocating to the better CCs makes perfect sense.

Definitely bring Capital Ones under 50% and BOA looks like it will then become the next target to pay down.

Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pay pay pay is my vote.  Good luck...very impressive Smiley Happy

BTW, The only thing I'd consider is using your 401k to write yourself a debt consolidation plan, or perhaps doing a refi.  But, I'd only do that if it makes sense on your bottom line monthly budget.  Thanks for sharing.
Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Noah,

My Blue Cash card was the only card which could stand a reallocation and stay under 50% as well, so I transferred $3100.00 from Blue Cash to Amex Clear.

I will pay off CitiSimplicity and move $4800.00 of that line to CitiDiamond Preferred which I can transfer balances until 12/07 at 0.00% as long as I make two purchases a month of any amount.   I am thinking about closing the CitiSimplicity card and moving the whole line ,$6300.00, to the CitiDiamond Preferred Card.  I have over 17 years of credit history.   

I will then commence to paying Capital One in its entirety or atleast down to 30% and begin attacking BOA, transferring as much as 70-90% to the CitiDiamond Preferred Card.

Again thanks, Noah, Smiley Happy  I will keep you and everyone posted on the results.  I will need a few months for everything to report so perhaps around Oct., I should be seeing fruits from my/our labor! 

SandyK
Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rocket01,Smiley Happy

Thanks for the encouragement!   My prayers and determination have brought us  through this far so I'll stay  with them as a starter and leave the savings intact.   If things  get rocky, then I'll be led to start pulling down the emergency funds! Smiley Sad

You're all great on this site and helping so many people.

SandyK 
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.