Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNOFFICIAL LIST of credit cards and which score they provide

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: UNOFFICIAL LIST of credit cards and which score they provide

I did another update the other day.  I'm updating as others share their banks/cards with me.

Message 61 of 124
Sloedough
Regular Contributor

I see you have Chase in your list. They do offer VS3 scores, from TU. They offer this for all Chase products, Checking, Savings, CCs and Loans. It is called Chase Credit Journey.

Message 62 of 124
jello77
Contributor

According to this post from April 2018, Andrews FCU provides FICO 8 from Equifax.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Which-CC-provides-free-Equifax-FICO/m-p/5233990#M15444...

EQ-04 FICO__804__(from DCU)__inquiries = 0
EQ-08 FICO__826__(from MyFICO)__inquiries = 0
EX-98 FICO__837__(from PSECU)__inquiries = 0
EX-08 FICO__813__(from MyFICO)__inquiries = 0
TU-08 FICO__820__(from MyFICO)__inquiries = 0
Oldest account 36 yrs / Newest account 2 years / Average age 12 yrs / Total accounts 10 / Accounts reporting balance = 2 / Util = 3%
Message 63 of 124
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

It's Affinity FCU, not Affinity PLUS, which offers EX FICO 8.

I don't know anything about Affinity PLUS, it's a different outfit.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 64 of 124
Sema-J
Valued Member

Nice work!

Alliant CU provides Vantage3.0 to their members.

Word of caution: as you probably know, Alliant doesn't use Vantage3.0 or even FICO in their credit decisions.  Rather, Alliant uses a VERY CONSERVATIVE in-house model (Pinnacle?) for their underwriting process.

Message 65 of 124
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Fico score I receive from Huntington bank (via my  Hungtington Voice card) is the  Equifax Bankcard Score 2 and not the  Fico 8 score:

"Your FICO® Score is calculated based on data from Equifax using the FICO® Bankcard Score 02 model and may be different from other credit scores"

See also Themanwhocan's  list of free fico score:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Cash-Back-credit-card-charts/m-p/4004740/highlight/tru...

Message 66 of 124
Anonymous
Not applicable

Michigan State University Federal Credit Union provides  the Experian Fico Score 2:

"The FICO® Score provided to you is the FICO® Score 2 based on Experian Data, and is the same score that Michigan State University Federal Credit Union uses, along with other information, to manage your account."

The score is updated quaterly.

Message 67 of 124
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wings Financial provides Experian FICO V2 quarterly.

Membership is open to anyone with $5 donation to Wings Financial Foundation.

I only ever had a savings and a long since dormant checking account, never had CC with them and it was available to me.

Message 68 of 124
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Elements Financial FCU offers free EQ FICO 08 with checking updated monthly.  The site says FICO 05 but is actually EQ FICO 08

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 69 of 124
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sema-J wrote:

Nice work!

Alliant CU provides Vantage3.0 to their members.

Word of caution: as you probably know, Alliant doesn't use Vantage3.0 or even FICO in their credit decisions.  Rather, Alliant uses a VERY CONSERVATIVE in-house model (Pinnacle?) for their underwriting process.

EX EQ or TU?

Thanks!!

Message 70 of 124
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.