Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Union Workers Credit Services???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Union Workers Credit Services???

I got a letter from these guys today stating I was preapproved for $10K Credit Line with 5% APR. They want me to send in $37 dollars first. LOL i just looked at it and laughed. anybody ever heard of them? BTW, they sent this notice at my physical home address...all my credit cards and credit reports show that my PO BOX address. I really wanna know how they got my home address.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Union Workers Credit Services???

Irvin wrote:
I got a letter from these guys today stating I was preapproved for $10K Credit Line with 5% APR. They want me to send in $37 dollars first. LOL i just looked at it and laughed. anybody ever heard of them? BTW, they sent this notice at my physical home address...all my credit cards and credit reports show that my PO BOX address. I really wanna know how they got my home address.

It is a catalog ONLY deal... And they "CLAIM" they'll report if you ask them to... Go to their website and you'll see it's just like Fingerhut...Smiley Tongue

Rob
Message 2 of 6
fused
Moderator Emeritus

FICO_Focused wrote:

Irvin wrote:

It is a catalog ONLY deal... And they "CLAIM" they'll report if you ask them to... Go to their website and you'll see it's just like Fingerhut...Smiley Tongue

Rob

Fingerhut, is it like pizza hut but only fried or poached fingers!Smiley Tongue

Message Edited by fused111 on 07-19-2007 03:38 PM
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

fused111 wrote:

-----------

Hawaii FIC-O

Book 'em Dano!

Rob
Message 4 of 6
crazyjoker
New Visitor

Yea i got one of those today and its shows how much im pre approved for this card there is no way in this world i would receive this amount no way im glad i check into it
Message 5 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.