Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vent Central LET IT GO!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Vent Central LET IT GO!!!!

Hi everyone this credit repair stuff is really frustrating so every once in a while you get some bad news and you wanna VENTSmiley Mad well this is the place so let it go promise you will feel better!!!

Message Edited by maxima1 on 05-03-2008 11:34 AM
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Vent Central LET IT GO!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi everyone this credit repair stuff is really frustrating so every once in a while you get some bad news and you wanna VENTSmiley Mad well this is the place so let it go promise you will fell better!!!

Maximal,
I am currently feeling that way myself, got so stressed out, took a day from the board, we are at the right place with people in similar situations as us and a wealth of info.
I may not be able to help others, but i read the posts and learn from each question and comments.
I am also waiting for the day i can post Good News!!!
Sasmith
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

DO U MEAN NO ONE WANTS TO VENT BUMP BUMP!!!
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

bump
Message 4 of 7
Changingmantra
Established Contributor

Trust, I want to do a lot of venting about MIDLAND and First Premier.... and Sallie Mae, who although is reporting just ONE cosolidated loan to Equifax is reporting about 16 different loans to TU and EX.... half of which in the deragatory from years ago.  Umm small loans amount that are already paid off in fact.    And I want to vent about  a **bleep** tax lien on my records... that is there after my bk lawyer told me that I could actually include back taxes in bankruptcy, BUT found out AFTER BK that I COULD NOT... These are taxes that I accrued after a mess up by a former employee ... that due to my own ignorance and laziness... I did not bother to correct for THREE or FOUR years.

Oh and here we go again.. just got anotehr letter Feds are sending me MORE notices that I owe them ANOTHER 6000.00 in back taxes....I already pay the state $188 a month and the Feds $100.00 a month.....  I have to do that for another 3 years or so... I do not even bother checking anymore.....  And  I try to do my taxes this past month.. and still cannot figure out how the hell with the money I make... claiming 1 with the Feds and 0 with the state.. with EXTRA money coming out of my paycheck... do I STILL have to pay these people!   My goodness, I live pay check to pay check.... It is not like I am making a 6 figure salary... .yet I always OWE!

Everytime I start to feel I have a grip on my finances.. or unerstanding how rebuilding works... and blah blah blah... BAM!  A setback.. and MIDLAND is making sure this setback shows up EVERY MONTH.. and I am trying to find a way to fight these people, but I am in SOL... and blah blah blah blah blah... have a lot to vent about.. believe me.. but .... I would be kicked off the boards if I used the language I want to use.....

AND in the midst of all of this... I know that I hve been so **bleep** low for **bleep** long... that ... as bleak as things look and feel at the moment, I can actually feel a beam of thin light trying to shine through. 

Still want to cuss though!

Message Edited by Changingmantra on 05-03-2008 09:05 AM

Message Edited by Changingmantra on 05-03-2008 09:05 AM

Message Edited by Changingmantra on 05-03-2008 09:09 AM

Message Edited by Changingmantra on 05-03-2008 09:11 AM
*Note to self* Remember why and for how long you had to rebuild in the first place! One Day at a Time, One Day at a Time!
Message 5 of 7
granny031350
Established Contributor

I would like to vent.  My vent is about credit bureau reports and companies that really don't care if the reporting is accurate or not.  Like trying to get duplicated accounts to report correctly.  I have one now with Wells Fargo, same account, same account numbers, OC reporting 2 times.  I have written, faxed, disputed, to no avail.

Finally I filed a complaint with the FTC which won't get much done but it is so frustrating that these guys can get away with it and there is nothing we can do but write our letters and plead. . . Smiley Sad
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

granny031350 wrote:
I would like to vent.  My vent is about credit bureau reports and companies that really don't care if the reporting is accurate or not.  Like trying to get duplicated accounts to report correctly.  I have one now with Wells Fargo, same account, same account numbers, OC reporting 2 times.  I have written, faxed, disputed, to no avail.

Finally I filed a complaint with the FTC which won't get much done but it is so frustrating that these guys can get away with it and there is nothing we can do but write our letters and plead. . . Smiley Sad

Send an ITS letter CMRRR to the CRAs.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.