Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verizon Visa Reporting on Experian

tag
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Verizon Visa Reporting on Experian

Hey Gang!!

I just wanted to inform those who have Verizon Visa, it's now reporting on Experian now. I just received an alert. Reported correctly for me, with correct opening date.

The card initially launched in June, with only Trans Union and Equifax reporting. 

Just wanted to give everybody a heads up!! Back to your normal programming! 😊  😊 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
TheFIGuy
Established Contributor

Re: Verizon Visa Reporting on Experian

This is a Synchrony Bankcard, correct?

Message 2 of 10
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

@TheFIGuy wrote:

This is a Synchrony Bankcard, correct?

Yes.

Finally start reporting on Experian 🙏

Message 3 of 10
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Thank you for sharing the information! 👍
Message 4 of 10
Duke_Nukem
Established Contributor

Good find!

Had to go back for a looksee and verify when my DW's Verizon card appeared on EX.  Hers reported on 9/8, and her score increased +4 EX8 that day.  

Message 5 of 10
Dmessina666
Frequent Contributor

Mine was a little late to the party too, but reported on Experian around first week of September......My luv button decided to appear this morning, has anyone had the nerve to pull the trigger yet???

Message 6 of 10
Duke_Nukem
Established Contributor

@Dmessina666 wrote:

Mine was a little late to the party too, but reported on Experian around first week of September......My luv button decided to appear this morning, has anyone had the nerve to pull the trigger yet???

Pushed that Verizon Luv button (and denied of course) just before Synch started on their account closure rage.  I'm thinking around July sometime... maybe early August?  We haven't had the urge to jump back into those shark infested waters since...  recommend riding it out until things calm down a bit.

Message 7 of 10
TheFIGuy
Established Contributor

@Duke_Nukem wrote:

@Dmessina666 wrote:

Pushed that Verizon Luv button (and denied of course) just before Synch started on their account closure rage.  I'm thinking around July sometime... maybe early August?  We haven't had the urge to jump back into those shark infested waters since...  recommend riding it out until things calm down a bit.

I have a Rakuten Visa by SYNCBANK and I don't see this "LUV" button. Where is it located exaclty?

Message 8 of 10
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@TheFIGuy wrote:

@Duke_Nukem wrote:

@Dmessina666 wrote:

I have a Rakuten Visa by SYNCBANK and I don't see this "LUV" button. Where is it located exaclty?

On the splash page after logging in you can either look just left-of-center under ACTIVITY and "Available To Spend" and select the red "Request More" button,  or under the SERVICES tab on the upper right slide down and select "Request Credit Increase".

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 9 of 10
TheFIGuy
Established Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

@TheFIGuy wrote:

@Duke_Nukem wrote:

@Dmessina666 wrote:

On the splash page after logging in you can either look just left-of-center under ACTIVITY and "Available To Spend" and select the red "Request More" button,  or under the SERVICES tab on the upper right slide down and select "Request Credit Increase".

Thank you, doesn't look like the "LUV" button is available for me yet.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.