cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAMU card tracks TU score for free. Any other card issuers offer fico tracking?

tag
renov8r
Established Member

WAMU card tracks TU score for free. Any other card issuers offer fico tracking?

It used to be a Providian card.  My wife's card was converted to WAMU but the FICO is still shown. I closed my Providian before I knew better...
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WAMU card tracks TU score for free. Any other card issuers offer fico tracking?

My Discover Rewards provides a free monthly score as well, and it's accurate, it's the same score that is listed on MyFICO, so that's realy cool.
Message 2 of 9
renov8r
Established Member

Re: WAMU card tracks TU score for free. Any other card issuers offer fico tracking?

Is it the TU score?
Message 3 of 9
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

renov8r wrote:
Is it the TU score?

Yes, WAMU is TU.
Message 4 of 9
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Diamond wrote:
My Discover Rewards provides a free monthly score as well, and it's accurate, it's the same score that is listed on MyFICO, so that's realy cool.

Are you sure it is a FICO? I didn't know Discover offered FICO.. it if is FICO you should see the word FICO referenced  on their site instead of the general "credit score".
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sorry you guys. I am wrong. It's for my Juniper Bank card. The offer a credit score, I'm not sure if it is the FICO score or not though, I just know it's pulled from TU.
Message 6 of 9
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Tuscani wrote:

@renov8r wrote:
Is it the TU score?

Yes, WAMU is TU.

I have read that depending upon where you live it might be Experian. Not sure though.
Message 7 of 9
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Ah ok.. That is definately a FAKO. Smiley Happy I am surprised it matches your FICO. Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 9
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

@smallfry wrote:

@Tuscani wrote:

@renov8r wrote:
Is it the TU score?

Yes, WAMU is TU.

I have read that depending upon where you live it might be Experian. Not sure though.

Right... I can confidently say they use TU, but no guarantees..You never know when a creditor will switch to another CRA.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.