Did you mean: 

WF BILT Huge Interest Charge

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: WF BILT Huge Interest Charge

@FinStar wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

I can only confirm that cap one doesn't care apparently. I have been helping our son out of a little bind . I added my bank account to his C1 account and made a few payments . They didn't blink an eye . He is NOT on my banking account .

I have a statement cycling soon @Jnbmom. Since Capital One didn't mind, would you care if we replicate the same results for my account? 😂 for science of course and the generosity of 2023 🤪

@FinStar  Sure 😂😂

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 21 of 40
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

I can only confirm that cap one doesn't care apparently. I have been helping our son out of a little bind . I added my bank account to his C1 account and made a few payments . They didn't blink an eye . He is NOT on my banking account .

I have a statement cycling soon @Jnbmom. Since Capital One didn't mind, would you care if we replicate the same results for my account? 😂 for science of course and the generosity of 2023 🤪

You're the worst 🍬👴 I ever had 

Message 22 of 40
wasCB14
Super Contributor

As far as my experience with Chase, around 2019 I was planning a large international trip with family and DM offered to pay for everyone to fly business class. I wanted to pay for everything with my CSR for the protections and points, and we tried to set up her checking account as a pull-from account on my CSR but Chase wouldn't allow it. I never tried to push from hers, though.

(Still trying to make the big trip happen, despite schedule waffling and the pandemic. But now the focus for me is MRs.)

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 23 of 40
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Remedios wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

Those darn blank posts 💀

I'll need your account too as well 😂🥰...we'll Jasmine's actually.

Message 24 of 40
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

Peppermint Grandpa? Is that like some secret nickname?

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 25 of 40
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@OmarGB9 wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

😂 

Finstar was supposed to be my sugar daddy. Instead, he's trying to turn @Jnbmom, Jasmine,  and me into payment methods. 

World just isn't the same any longer 

Message 26 of 40
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@OmarGB9 wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

Shhhhhh. Her daddy issues will be ...  Oh HI 👋 Remedios 🤗

Message 27 of 40
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:

@OmarGB9 wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

Shhhhhh. Her daddy issues will be ...  Oh HI 👋 Remedios 🤗

1HTx.gif

Message 28 of 40
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Remedios wrote:

@OmarGB9 wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

😂 

Finstar was supposed to be my sugar daddy. I stead, he's trying to turn @Jnbmom, Jasmine,  and me into payment methods. 

World just isn't the same any longer 

I'm my defense, I'm trying to replicate $36 experiment (or fail) depending on how one looks at it. So, for science, I'm trying to see if I leave $4 on my CC account then one of those linked accounts (Jasmine, Remedios or Jnbmom) will save the day!

Plus, it's now 2023 and 🌎 is supposed to be more kind and generous. Jasmine knows cuz her "Honey" is still da bomb 🤩

Message 29 of 40
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

@wasCB14 wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Someone educate me, but I thought payment account used must be cardholder's or joint account?  

Banks vary. IME Amex and Citi aren't fussy at all. Chase wants the payment account to be in the name of a primary or AU.

I remember one time when Chase called me because I used my personal account that didn't have my wife's name on it to pay for her Altitude Reserve credit card bill. They wanted to make sure it was a legit payment and not her just using my acount without permission. I verified it with them and that was that. They didn't say anything about not doing it again, just a "okay, thanks. bye!"

Here the question is that, what is a "legit payment".  Who will want to may my credit card bill?  

Actually, from inside WF account, when I add an external bank account for payment, it says it has to be in my own name.  But I just added P2's bank account with P2's name.  WF has no problem with it.  And I can still make payment with P2's account.

Only that WF BILT is special.  Not sure how it is handled.  I think this is the second time that payment was returned.  It was on another account though.

Message 30 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.