Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WFNNB

tag
princeromeo
Regular Contributor

WFNNB

they denied me because of inquries any one have credit with them can i do a reconn
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WFNNB

@princeromeo wrote:
they denied me because of inquries any one have credit with them can i do a reconn

Abercrombie & Fitch goes through that company. I hear it's easy to get. My roommate has one and his scores are LOW! lol. Value City Furn also goes through that company. I used to have a card with them for 2.5 CL and my scores were bad.

When a CCC deny you because of too many inquiries, you really should wait a year or two to apply again. As of now, go on a spree to see if you can get approved for anything. :-x ...

I kid, I kid...
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Express goes through that company too. I got mine like 4 years ago. I have no idea what my scores were back then.
Message 3 of 8
missdesire
Established Member

I have a New and Company card through them. I got that card in 2001 or 2002 and I think my scores were ok. I had just purchased a car and thought shoot if I could get a car maybe my credit was ok. So I marched into NYC and just apply in the store. In my head I was like ok I know you guys are going to deny me so make sure you pull me to the side and tell me. When the lady came back and said "Miss Desire here is your temporary account number and you have a $300 CL so enjoy shopping." I was like Smiley Surprisedare you serious she said yes. So I took the paper and started shopping. Now my credit limit is $750. It would have been more but I was slacking and have been late a couple of time in 2003.
I'm going to wait till I pay off the balance so I could ask for a CLI... I love that store and there is no way that I'm going to cancel that card.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Express, JCrew, and Victorias Secret are also through wfnnb.

You know, I have had terrible experiences with this company.  They are inflexible with negotiations, they jack the rates up, they double reported 2 accounts, and I am talking about some AWFUL harassing phonecalls.  They told my mom all about my financial situation with them, they were calling my parents house (how they got that number, I have no idea) my house, my cellphone, everything.  They told me they were going to sue me over a $100 balance that was just 90 days late, even though I told them that I had gotten laid of ffrom my job at 7 months pregnant, and could not get hired at a new job until after I had the baby. They called at 6am, 7 am, 8 am, 9 am, and then again late, 9pm, 10pm, 11pm.  They would say "oh its such ans such time here in my timezone, so I can call."

Talk about awful.

I am not sure I would ever open an account with them after that.

Message Edited by meg on 08-03-2007 09:30 AM
Message 5 of 8
missdesire
Established Member

Oh yeah they would call over and over and over... When I was 60 days late on my NYC card a rep called me and started to get rude on the phone then I put her in her place quick and I told her the next time she calls or anyone from her company call my house again with a stank attitude I will personally call and write the headquarters and report them for harassment and if that won't work I'll take a little trip to NY or where ever they are located and give them a piece of my mind. I also told them that I know it their job to contact the CC owner to find out about a payment but it's not their job to call and be rude to the CC owner. Ever since I had that little chat with them I didn't get a call back from them. 
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anybody ever had Goodwill letter success with them? I have been trying to get a 30 and 60 day late mark removed from account. I called them about it one time and they asked if i want my account reinstated since they closed it. I was like...umm sure, i can use the rest of good history from like 4 years ago. But my GW letter was rejected.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just following up on the last post - has anyone had any GW success with Express/Victoria Secret cards?  I am in good standing on those accounts, use them occasionally, and am hoping they will take lates off. (1 30 day on Express, 1 60 Day on Victoria Secret.)
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.