Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHAT LETTER TO SEND TO DISPUTE?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WHAT LETTER TO SEND TO DISPUTE?

THERE ARE A FEW ITEMS ON MY CREDIT REPORT I WOULD LIKE TO DISPUTE, WHAT LETTER DO I SEND THEM?  ALSO, DOES CONTACTING THEM THEN RESET ANY OF THE 7 YEAR CLOCK, DOES IT COUNT AS ACTIVITY????
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WHAT LETTER TO SEND TO DISPUTE?

nothing resets the clock (some type of lien or something but) not CC.( to reset the clock it is something special check out this link buy TUSCANI:

You can dispute online...which I did or if you mail  make sure its CMRRR and kep that GC

If writting all you need is

your name  address  SS #

Name of whoever (CCC) Capital 1
account # on your report

reason for dispute....now I did online & was offered multi choice....examp: 1 CRA  had  belongs to another person,relative etc.....another CRA  only had     not mine

I used not mine on all but 1   and that was because I knew that I was only an AU.

Copy everything that you need direct from your report.  Whrn the account #  has ####  at the end  put them in.Do not correct the account # that is given you by the CRA...they might scramble them. just copy what they have.

Message Edited by HappyDays on 07-22-2007 04:51 PM

Message Edited by HappyDays on 07-22-2007 04:54 PM
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WHAT LETTER TO SEND TO DISPUTE?

THANKS FOR THE INFO!!!Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.