cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOOOOOOHOOOOO.....just got a reply from CCCU and they app...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WOOOOOOHOOOOO.....just got a reply from CCCU and they app...

I was planning on applying for Amex in/after Sept and also CCCU. But after I read all thise post about Amex requesting IRS info and crap, I think they can keep their cars. But do still plan on CCCU, I have read many good things about them.

Does CCCU have decent APR's, and are their any anual fees? After Sept., I don't plan on applieing for any more annual fees....I hav paid my dues on CC for the past fdive years.  But those cards will go in to the sock dreawer. I'd like tro get a personal loan at my CU with installment payments-possiadility get a new fourwheeler. The dogs would love that. I take the 350 out way back up in the woods and the dogs and I stay out three to four hours. They love it, all eleven of them. We sometimes camp out at the pond-thats when they really think that they are top dog. You can see them on my web site www.wmklabs.com , then after the first of the year I would like to try for a discover card.

I am just so excited, because I know my score is going to get on. up there in the next month or two
Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

FYI: I was approved in the low 600;s
5K - gotta  love a manual review.

cbjn1103 wrote:
I was planning on applying for Amex in/after Sept and also CCCU. But after I read all thise post about Amex requesting IRS info and crap, I think they can keep their cars. But do still plan on CCCU, I have read many good things about them.

Does CCCU have decent APR's, and are their any anual fees? After Sept., I don't plan on applieing for any more annual fees....I hav paid my dues on CC for the past fdive years.  But those cards will go in to the sock dreawer. I'd like tro get a personal loan at my CU with installment payments-possiadility get a new fourwheeler. The dogs would love that. I take the 350 out way back up in the woods and the dogs and I stay out three to four hours. They love it, all eleven of them. We sometimes camp out at the pond-thats when they really think that they are top dog. You can see them on my web site www.wmklabs.com , then after the first of the year I would like to try for a discover card.

I am just so excited, because I know my score is going to get on. up there in the next month or two

Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

cbjn1103 wrote:

There is no annual fee ....0% apr for the first 6 months....then fixed at 10.90%.

Labs are such beautiful intelligent dogs....my brother-in-law has one that is an avid duck hunter.....awesome in action!!!! Needless to say, I would never trade my boxer for anything in the world....not even for a extra Fico points...lol. Honestly,  I've always respected all animals....but i have never loved an animal like I do my Bailey. She's 3 years old, we got her at 6 weeks old and she has only had 3 accidents in the house, and that was within the first week we got her. She does not drool and lick or jump all over you like alot of boxers. She can look at your facial expression and determine whether she is doing right or wrong. Loves to play frisbee...nightly ritual. Awesome watch dog...knock at the door and she's there in a flash, barking if she doesn't know the person. She will NOT leave our yard....no matter what!!! We do not have that invisible fence...she just knows her boundaries and that she is not allowed in the street. The neighbors are always impressed....if her frisbee or ball goes in the street, she will just stand at the grassline and look at it....never steps foot off the grass. She was chasing the neighbors cat the other day around the tree in the front yard....cat had had enough, so darted off across the street...Bailey started chasing it BUT as soon as she reached the end of the driveway, she came to an immediate halt....she knew better!!! She's awesome, smart, beautiful....everything you would ever want in a dog!! Most innocent sweet face ever. I often say I want to clone her (not that I really would or could) because I don't think another dog could live up to her!!

Dang....i think i got a little carried away writing about my dog....lol....never done that before!! oh, sorry for the OT

Message Edited by flygirl on 07-22-2007 10:03 PM
Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Like your webpage...
Im a big fan of the boykin spaniels, ive got a 2 year old boykin named Hatch who is an incredible dog... He has his hunting retriever title (at a year and a half) and we will be pushing for the HRCH title this fall...
I do love the labs, but my heart has been stolen by the curly brown dogs...
PS Im in Atlanta, but I have alot of friends in AL who hunt and train dogs, know any Boykin people??

Anyway, sorry, didnt mean this to turn into dog chat...

Here's a link to a couple of my pics...

http://jnewman1.photosite.com/JamieHatch/JamieHatch/
Message 24 of 25
Jacque383
Regular Contributor

Awww my favorite discussion, dogs!  I've got 2 Golden Retrievers - they are the absolute best dogs. My son-in-law has 2 labs, Bailey and Bella, they were hurricane Katrina rescues when they were 6 weeks old....Between all of us these dogs are treated like Kings and Queens. They are so spoiled. Were suppose to be the "masters" and yet somehow this master is running out of the house today to Costco just so the dogs will have enough cookies to munch on...Talk about spoiled.

Now if only we could somehow make these dogs tax deductible, it would be great!
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.