cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WTH.....I paid off 2 loans back on May 14 for a total of...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WTH.....I paid off 2 loans back on May 14 for a total of...

Jeez, the obviously didn't really verify. That just grips me. Smiley Mad

flygirl wrote:

Lori344 wrote:
Just dispute as "incorrect" with the cra's... they have to respond with the correct info

thanks Lori344....but i already did that. I disputed as incorrect balance, and they STILL came back saying the old bal is being reported correctly...hmmmm

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

<< report to the CB but every 4-5 months. WHAT???? I will NEVER do business with them again. Never really wanted to to begin with. They are one of those slick companies that sends you "loans in the mail'. They sent me a couple of checks back around Christmas time....and wrote in big bold letters "THIS IS A REAL CHECK"....by depositing it you agree to the terms and conditions...blah blah blah!!! I'm a BIG Christmas spender, so the checks were tooo tempting!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!!! >>

Not to sound "preachy",  but I do hope it is "never again". Christmas is not a good enough reason to take out a loan with a shady company and risk ruining your credit. I never understood why people feel the urge to go on a spending spree during Christmas since it has been commercialized so much and the only goal now is just to put more money in the pockets of retailers.
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it is time to call on   PLANET FEEDBACK.Smiley Mad
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Peggy.....1st and foremost....my family has always had huge Christmas's....nothing will change that....thats how we roll!!! As far as the loan.....it was extra play money at Christmas time, and i had every intention to pay it off way early......which i did. The life of the loan was supposed to be 15 months...i paid it off in full in only 5 months. Now....i do see a problem with folks who max out their credit cards at Christmas and then it takes them 2 years to pay it off!!!! Besides that........the interest rate on the loan was far better than any credit card,,,,prime or subprime.......could ever offer. My credit has not been ruined by them.....i just can't get them to update it as paid with 0 balance. My credit may not be superb, mainly due to medical crap......not for living outside of my means!!!!!!!!!!!!Smiley Wink

PeggyFair wrote:
<< report to the CB but every 4-5 months. WHAT???? I will NEVER do business with them again. Never really wanted to to begin with. They are one of those slick companies that sends you "loans in the mail'. They sent me a couple of checks back around Christmas time....and wrote in big bold letters "THIS IS A REAL CHECK"....by depositing it you agree to the terms and conditions...blah blah blah!!! I'm a BIG Christmas spender, so the checks were tooo tempting!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!!! >>

Not to sound "preachy",  but I do hope it is "never again". Christmas is not a good enough reason to take out a loan with a shady company and risk ruining your credit. I never understood why people feel the urge to go on a spending spree during Christmas since it has been commercialized so much and the only goal now is just to put more money in the pockets of retailers.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.