Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting on credit card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Waiting on credit card

Does anybody know how long it takes to get a total visa in the mail? It's been over a week and I still havent recieved it.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Waiting on credit card

Not sure about Total visa specifically, but generally 7-10 business days for cards to arrive. Unless you request for the card to be expedited to you.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Someone said that cost $35 bucks. Is that true?
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think that’d be lender specific. Since it’s been a week, mise well just wait it out
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anybody ever apply for the blaze card? And get the application still in process. But at the bottom of that it ask if you want the membership with th card.
Message 5 of 8
FlaDude
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Not sure about Total visa specifically, but generally 7-10 business days for cards to arrive. Unless you request for the card to be expedited to you.

I know that's what the CC companies say on the approval screen, but mine always seem to show up in 4-5 business days (Amex, Chase, BOA). No idea about Total Visa specifically, I've never even heard of them.

Scores: March 21 FICO 8: EX 810, TU 808, EQ 813
AoOA: closed: 36 years, open: 25 years; AAoA: 11.8 years
Amex Gold, Amex Green, Amex Blue, Amex ED, Amex Delta Gold, Amex Hilton Surpass, BoA Platinum Plus, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Chase Amazon, Chase CSP, Chase United Explorer, Citi AA Plat, Sync Lowes, Sync JC Penney - total CL 145k
Loans: Chase car loan (35k/6yrs 0.9%)
Message 6 of 8
I_Love_Cards
Regular Contributor

My Total Rewards VISA was approved 8/22/19 and the card came on 9/3/19.

Message 7 of 8
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

It depends on the lender. I've had cards come in two days, and I've had others take two weeks (Cap One usually makes the most of its 7-14 business day timeframe.).

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.