cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanna CALL a credit bureau and SPEAK with someone? Here ya go...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wanna CALL a credit bureau and SPEAK with someone? Here ya go...

Enough of their "avoid the consumer" phone games. Instead of being blocked from speaking with managers and decision managers, it's time to GO AROUND their roadblocks and get some results.

Let's all share some of the "hidden" phone numbers into the three major bureaus. Here's one to start:

TRANSUION Corporate Office:
(312) 985-2000
Don't press any buttons, just hold for an operator and then ask for someone specific by name. Dave Wolf and Mark Marinko are two names that I would suggest asking for to start. They are apparently over Consumer Relations.

NO MORE PHONE GAMES. NO MORE CALLING INDIA. NO MORE ETERNAL HOLD TIMES.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wanna CALL a credit bureau and SPEAK with someone? Here ya go...

Credithawk,

Thanks for the numbers...Did any of these people mentioned actually help you with something on your report or help you to correct information?  Just wondering....
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks the number you gave worked to some extent. I got a live person.. the operator.  She gave me another number 1-800-916-8800, press option 2, say no and then a person comes on.

The switchboard operator at the first number was very helpful in telling me how to navigate the system.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just be aware that many of the CRA's contact numbers are moving targets.

For EX, keep stating "operator" or "representative". Automation phone lady will eventually give you the option to press 0 for an operator.

Message Edited by Noah_Bodie on 06-22-2007 12:47 AM
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you live in TX and have to deal with CSC(eq of the south)  the number to call is 1-800-305-7868.  The managers' names are B. Hilton and Bethina Jackson.  I actually found them to be extremely helpful.  When I called they pulled up my cp and went over my disputes with me.  Anyone have a number to ex?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.