Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekend updating?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Weekend updating?

Does anyone know if the CRAs update on the weekends? I just started using TC to watch my reports and I've heard you can get banned for updating them too much. So far I've done it twice for the full 3-1 report and twice on the TU change report ( accidents both ). If the CRAs aren't changing anything on SAT or SUN then I won't pull.

Jask
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Weekend updating?

Message 2 of 5
marty56
Super Contributor

I dont know but I got s Score Watch alert on the weekend once.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have TC also and I pull every day and have never noticed any changes to my reports on the weekends.
Message 4 of 5
modernsurrender
Established Contributor

I use TrueCredit to monitor my report changes and I have seen changes on the weekend. 
For example:  Saturday 2/9 an account posted as Disputed on EX, Sunday it posted as disputed on EQ (not sure how though), and again on March 1st (Saturday) I had some FAKO score changes although I couldn't figure out why lol

As for the TC banning, like someone else said elsewhere earlier, there haven't been a recent cases mentioned on the forums about them banning lately.
Start 2/2008: TU 495 || EX 539 || EQ 528
Now 5/2013: TU 716 || EX ??? || EQ 702

Slate: $5000 Simplicity: $5000 David's Bridal: $3500 SW Chase: $3000 FNBO: $3000 Barclay NFL: $2500 BofA: $2400 Discover IT: $1700 Walmart: $1500 Victoria's Secret: $1000 Cap1: $750 Amex Zync: NPSL
(2 derogs to go until I'm squeaky clean in 2014!)
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.