cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wehn filing disputes, do you have to file it with all thr...

tag
yoreljm
New Contributor

Wehn filing disputes, do you have to file it with all thr...

Wehn filing disputes, do you have to file it with all three bureaus separately? Or just with one of them? Also, I submitted an online dispute with Experian and they said they are not the ones responsible for investigating stuff, so they forwarded the dispute to CSC Credit Services. In this case, would the thirty days start from when I filed the online dispute, or from the date Expiran gave the dispute to CSC (they did not mention the date).
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

All three if...

If the account is listed on all 3 reports, you have to do 3 different disputes.  I had your problem with one CB who said that CSC is reponsible.  I'm not even going to bother with them though because the only thing wrong with that report is that my current loan isn't being reported - the creditor merely reported the loan when it was granted, almost a year ago, and haven't reported payment history since.  I'm dealing directly with the creditor over that issue and asking that they report to all three every month.  Not reporting is brutally killing that credit score for me.

As for your question about the 30 days, I don't know. 
Message 2 of 5
yoreljm
New Contributor

Thanks. I have another question. If the 30 days run out a...

@Anonymous wrote:
If the account is listed on all 3 reports, you have to do 3 different disputes. I had your problem with one CB who said that CSC is reponsible. I'm not even going to bother with them though because the only thing wrong with that report is that my current loan isn't being reported - the creditor merely reported the loan when it was granted, almost a year ago, and haven't reported payment history since. I'm dealing directly with the creditor over that issue and asking that they report to all three every month. Not reporting is brutally killing that credit score for me.
As for your question about the 30 days, I don't know.

Thanks. I have another question. If the 30 days run out and they did not finish investigating and i demand for them to delete it, and they do, could the creditor simply repost it?
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's actually suppressed by the credit reporting agency,...

It's actually suppressed by the credit reporting agency, so in theory updates should not be re-posted to your credit report.
Message 4 of 5
yoreljm
New Contributor

Well, its been 9 days...21 more to go. haha

Well, its been 9 days...21 more to go. haha
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.