Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo - Delay in Reporting to Bureaus

tag
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo - Delay in Reporting to Bureaus

@Trudy wrote:

Thanks for making the call as I was dreading holding forever to ask this question.  I have 2 accounts I'm waiting for that should have reported around the 26th & 29th.

I should call to tell them I'm waiting for their update as I need my report updated before I apply for another product with them.  Now I'm BS'ing but hoping they'd want the business and get to moving.  But I doubt that they'd care about lil' ol' me Smiley Indifferent

😂😂😂 You're welcome!  I had been waiting patiently, ok I'm fooling no one, impatiently since 4/30 for them to update Fico.  I hope this doesn't take too long. I'm also waiting on the update so I can apply for a card limit increase and possibly a new card. 

Message 11 of 57
Nomad3
Frequent Contributor

Wells finally reported for me earlier this week for April 8. It's about time!

TU is still slow to show up though

We'll see if they are still a month behind backlogged when I get my next score update

Message 12 of 57
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@Nomad3 wrote:

We'll see if they are still a month behind backlogged when I get my next score update

Oh wow! That's great to hear! Thank you for updating me! I'm hoping they update for me soon. My payment was on 4/24 but my closing date wasn't until the 28th.  If they can catch up soon I'll be happy!  Just wanna see $0 due on all my cards!  

Message 13 of 57
Trudy
Valued Contributor

Good to hear there's some movement.  I've been holding off pulling my 3B here until they update.  My 3 accts should have reported around the 26th, 28th and 29th.  Will be checking EX in the morning.

FICO - 8: 05/05/23
Message 14 of 57
Nomad3
Frequent Contributor

It appears they finally reported the previous month around the same time the "covid - get help" button appeared in the app, might be related

Message 15 of 57
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@Trudy wrote:

Good to hear there's some movement.  I've been holding off pulling my 3B here until they update.  My 3 accts should have reported around the 26th, 28th and 29th.  Will be checking EX in the morning.

Wow! You just taught me something.  I didn't know that if I waited later in the month to pull my 3B report that the information would be different. I always pull mine at the beginning of the month. Didn't know if I'm expecting changes I could wait on the changes to pull the report and have them on there.  Thank you for this tip! 

Message 16 of 57
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@Jordan23ww wrote:

@Nomad3 wrote:

Oh wow! That's great to hear! Thank you for updating me! I'm hoping they update for me soon. My payment was on 4/24 but my closing date wasn't until the 28th.  If they can catch up soon I'll be happy!  Just wanna see $0 due on all my cards!  

Wow!!! I just got a MyFico notification and it was Equifax reporting my Wells Fargo April Payment and Balance now being credited and updated as $0.  I officially have 0% utilization! 1 down , 2 reports to go! 😄

Message 17 of 57
Trudy
Valued Contributor

@Jordan23ww wrote:

@Jordan23ww wrote:

@Nomad3 wrote:

Wow!!! I just got a MyFico notification and it was Equifax reporting my Wells Fargo April Payment and Balance now being credited and updated as $0.  I officially have 0% utilization! 1 down , 2 reports to go! 😄

Congrats!  Are you planning for all revolvers to report $0?

Well Shazam!  Just received a MF alert for one of my WF revolvers reporting to EQ.  What great timing.  I guess they let the dogs out today.

Yes, @Jordan23ww , my subscription provides my reports on the 2nd.  But the last 2 accounts usually report between the 5th - 9th.  EX always reports everything first (except this month) and I hold off to pull my CK info to verify those last accounts reported, then I pull my 3B around this time.  No matter when I pull it is always available as of the 2nd. 

Now with my EX subscription, if I hold off from the day my 3B is available, it will always reset to 30 days from the date pulled.  I try to pull that one around the 3rd after all my revolvers report so I can isolate the effects of those balance changes.  Then pull MyFICO after my installments report and everything is up to date.

Message 18 of 57
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@Trudy wrote:

@Jordan23ww wrote:

@Jordan23ww wrote:

@Nomad3 wrote:

Congrats!  Are you planning for all revolvers to report $0?

Well Shazam!  Just received a MF alert for one of my WF revolvers reporting to EQ.  What great timing.  I guess they let the dogs out today.

Yes, @Jordan23ww , my subscription provides my reports on the 2nd.  But the last 2 accounts usually report between the 5th - 9th.  EX always reports everything first (except this month) and I hold off to pull my CK info to verify those last accounts reported, then I pull my 3B around this time.  No matter when I pull it is always available as of the 2nd. 

Now with my EX subscription, if I hold off from the day my 3B is available, it will always reset to 30 days from the date pulled.  I try to pull that one around the 3rd after all my revolvers report so I can isolate the effects of those balance changes.  Then pull MyFICO after my installments report and everything is up to date.

Yes, I'm expecting all 3 reports to soon report $0 balances. 

Thank you for breaking this down for me. I wasn't aware that I could do this.  It's a great option for those times when I'm waiting for things to report later in the month.  I appreciate it! 

Message 19 of 57
Trudy
Valued Contributor

@Jordan23ww wrote:

Yes, I'm expecting all 3 reports to soon report $0 balances. 

Thank you for breaking this down for me. I wasn't aware that I could do this.  It's a great option for those times when I'm waiting for things to report later in the month.  I appreciate it! 

You're Welcome.

As always stated and absolutely makes sense, "finance over fico".  But I assume you know all revolvers reporting $0 will cause a score drop.

Message 20 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.