Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo - Delay in Reporting to Bureaus

tag
Trudy
Valued Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo - Delay in Reporting to Bureaus

EX.  The others updated some time back.  EX is the only bureau I'm still waiting for 2 WFCC and 1 Credit Union auto loan to update.  over 20 days late.

FICO - 8: 05/05/23
Message 41 of 57
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@Trudy wrote:

EX.  The others updated some time back.  EX is the only bureau I'm still waiting for 2 WFCC and 1 Credit Union auto loan to update.  over 20 days late.

Thank you!  Cool!  That's good to hear!   I really hope to get an Experian May update (for the April payments) before June hits! I appreciate the info! 

Message 42 of 57
Mv350
Valued Contributor

My WF card finally updated today just checked EX, balance updated with my April 23rd balance. 

Message 43 of 57
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@Mv350 wrote:

My WF card finally updated today just checked EX, balance updated with my April 23rd balance. 

Awesome!!! Thank you so much for all the updates!  Hopefully that means I'll get it soon too! 

Message 44 of 57
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@Mv350 wrote:

My wife is an authorized user on my WF Propel card. So interestingly enough, today her report got an update and shows a $0 balance on the Propel card. My account still shows a balance though. I can only assume in a few days my report will also get the update and then I'll be showing a $0 balance on all 3 bureaus!  

Message 45 of 57
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@Jordan23ww wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

When I log in to my Credit Karma, I see the last update of my WF CC on 3/6. 

I have daily updates in CK, Wells Fargo seems to have delayed reporting balances in April.

Has anyone noticed this.

Yes, same here! My Propel and Visa Signature card's always report the last day of the month but as of 5/6/20 they still haven't reported my April payments.

I called Wells Fargo this morning to inquire about this assuming it was related to the current pandemic.  They confirmed with me that their staffing levels have been decreased. As a result the department who's job it is to update the credit bureaus are short staffed and are behind.

I always assumed that our updates were done automatically and by a software program. They said they have to be manually updated. They couldn't tell me when to expect the information to be updated but apologized and said hopefully it won't be too much longer! 

Woohoo!!!! It's officially official I have gotten an alert that Experian has now updated and shows a $0 balance on my WF Propel.  Already got the alerts from Equifax and TransUnion!  Now I officially have a $0 balance on all cards for the first time in years! So excited! Grinded my tail off to get from 100% utilization down to 0%!😄

Message 46 of 57
Trudy
Valued Contributor

Congratulations @Jordan23ww. Great accomplishment!

FICO - 8: 05/05/23
Message 47 of 57
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@Trudy wrote:

Congratulations @Jordan23ww. Great accomplishment!

Thank you! I appreciate it! 😁

Message 48 of 57
REDBOYYY56
New Contributor

Finally!!!! Wells Fargo has reported my April cc balance.20 days late but they did.Smiley Happy ....Not so fast my friends,my billing cycle for May ends in one week from today so lets see what happens on june 6 when they usually report.Smiley Indifferent

Message 49 of 57
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@REDBOYYY56 wrote:

Finally!!!! Wells Fargo has reported my April cc balance.20 days late but they did.Smiley Happy ....Not so fast my friends,my billing cycle for May ends in one week from today so lets see what happens on june 6 when they usually report.Smiley Indifferent

Awesome! Glad it finally updated for you!  I too am curioius to see when May payments get updated?  Hopefully it wont take as long!  

Message 50 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.