cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Experian 9 not updating this month yet.

tag
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Wells Fargo Experian 9 not updating this month yet.

Ok my Wells Fargo 9 fico score in the app is not updating showing last month's score which is 805 which drop by 16 points after opening BOA cash rewards credit card. Wells fargo up dates my scores around fifth of each month. June has not updated yet.

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Experian 9 not updating this month yet.

I'm going through the same issue!  I've been eagerly awaiting my score to update with them too because I'm eligible for a limit increase and my score jumped from 768 to 796.  Hopefully it'll update soon! I was hoping this doesn't have anything to do with the Propel being discontinued.  

Message 2 of 22
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Me three.

I'm still waiting to update my signature... lol.

02/01/24 Fico 8: EX 757, EQ 803, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 760 12/16/23, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 3 of 22
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Yes same with me going to ask for credit increase in July, my last increase was back in March of this year. The credit limit on my Propel credit limit is 23K, will be asking for a 2K increase to bring the total line to 25KK, this will be last increase that I will request for this account. I do like the Propel account, good luck on your request for an increase.

Message 4 of 22
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@firefox100 wrote:

Yes same with me going to ask for credit increase in July, my last increase was back in March of this year. The credit limit on my Propel credit limit is 23K, will be asking for a 2K increase to bring the total line to 25KK, this will be last increase that I will request for this account. I do like the Propel account, good luck on your request for an increase.

Thank you! I also wish the same for you on your limit increase request too! 

Message 5 of 22
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Going to ask question with out starting a new thread, Has any one been granted an increase since the Propel credit card has been closed to new account holders.

Message 6 of 22
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Wells Fargo Experian 9 update, just called Fico score team at Wells Fargo and was told that the score from Experian has not been sent yet to WF for month of June, it should update in day or two. Just info the fico team number at Wf is 855 329 9605.

Message 7 of 22
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

Does anyone know if we can get a report that shows what items are on the Fico 9 for Wells? I didnt realize that when you discontinue the Myfico service, they remove all reports that are generated. 

Message 8 of 22
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@firefox100 @tcbofade @AzCreditGuy  Ok, I just got off the phone with Wells Fargo speaking to them about our Fico 9 scores not updating and they explained that there is a known system issue going on with Experian.  Experian hasn't given them an ETA on when it will be resolved. Wells Fargo is hopeful that it will be resolved by next week but again no promises.  

They explained Experian normally sends them the Fico 9 info each month but this month due to the issue they didn't receive it. I remember this happening last summer too back when the pandemic began.  I know this doesn't resolve our issues but at least for now we know somewhat what's wrong. My WF rep apologized and recommended I keep checking daily to see if it is resolved. 

Message 9 of 22
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@firefox100 wrote:

Wells Fargo Experian 9 update, just called Fico score team at Wells Fargo and was told that the score from Experian has not been sent yet to WF for month of June, it should update in day or two. Just info the fico team number at Wf is 855 329 9605.

I'm just seeing your update!😂 I just provided an update of my own. That's the same number I just spoke to too!😂

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.