cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Experian 9 not updating this month yet.

tag
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Experian 9 not updating this month yet.

@@
@firefox100 wrote:

Going to ask question with out starting a new thread, Has any one been granted an increase since the Propel credit card has been closed to new account holders.

Good question- I went for an increase like a day or two before the cut off.  My.SL went to $30000 from $25000.

Message 11 of 22
firefox100
Valued Contributor

First congratulation on your credit increase. If you don't mind could provide some data points, such as Fico scores when was last increase and how much you ask and also what is income and spend on card.

Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

Does anyone know if we can get a report that shows what items are on the Fico 9 for Wells? I didnt realize that when you discontinue the Myfico service, they remove all reports that are generated. 

The items from your report will be whatever is on your Experian report from that day. You can obtain a copy of your Experian credit report for free at www.annualcreditreport.com 

Message 13 of 22
SPChaser
Established Contributor

Scores now updated to site 

“Play the game, but don't believe in it“
Message 14 of 22
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@SPChaser wrote:

Scores now updated to site 

Same here Smiley Happy

Potential Future Cards
Message 15 of 22
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

Does anyone know if we can get a report that shows what items are on the Fico 9 for Wells? I didnt realize that when you discontinue the Myfico service, they remove all reports that are generated. 

The items from your report will be whatever is on your Experian report from that day. You can obtain a copy of your Experian credit report for free at www.annualcreditreport.com 

Asking if we could get a actual report for Fico 9 from Wells Fargo.....I have the Experian service for Fico 8, Fico 9 is different... 

My score updated as well no change from last 2 months 831 lol

Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

Asking if we could get a actual report for Fico 9 from Wells Fargo.....I have the Experian service for Fico 8, Fico 9 is different... 

My score updated as well no change from last 2 months 831 lol

The report (i.e. the information they use to generate your credit score) will be the same between scoring models. Experian FICO 2, 8, and 9 all use the same report. How that information is interpreted is the only difference between 8 and 9. 

Message 17 of 22
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Thanks guys just check the Wells Fargo app and my score was updated as of June 12 my score was up by 3 points to 808. Verry happy to today going to ask for CLI in juluy.

Message 18 of 22
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@firefox100  Woohoo! My Wells Fargo Fico 9 FINALLY updated this afternoon! Well worth the wait!

B10D734D-3F23-44DE-846C-26D3DFE09F27.jpeg

Message 19 of 22
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Yes it was worth the wate, my score balance up by 3 points from 805. Back in April applied for the Bank of America Cash rewards credit card and my may score drop by 16 points from 821 to 805 and now it is at 808 on experian. I guess when you are over 800 the se swswings don't mean much.

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.