Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo free FICO after app update

tag
iv
Valued Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo free FICO after app update

Anyone else notice that, looking at the score history in the app, WF is getting their data from Experian on exactly the same day each month that Amex gets theirs?

I guess that's part of a standard EX AR service...

EQ8:850 TU8:850 EX8:850
EQ9:847 TU9:847 EX9:839
EQ5:797 TU4:807 EX2:813 - 2021-06-06
Message 11 of 30
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@iv wrote:

Anyone else notice that, looking at the score history in the app, WF is getting their data from Experian on exactly the same day each month that Amex gets theirs?

I guess that's part of a standard EX AR service...

Amex date varies based on statement date at least from what I recall when it was first implemented.   Think this may be intrinsic to you and call it 3% of the rest of the population.

        
Message 12 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone received an update to their score with Wells Fargo? My last update was 2/27/16. 

Message 13 of 30
j615
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone received an update to their score with Wells Fargo? My last update was 2/27/16. 

Mine shows the same. 

Message 14 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@j615 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Mine shows the same. 

So basically they tricked us into thinking we would get a monthly update Smiley LOL dang Wells Fargo!

Message 15 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Damn nice score mine is at for experain 646 because of a collection account. as for the remaining two it's at 705
Message 16 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@j615 wrote:

Updated my WF app on my iPhone just now, and when I signed on, there's a new option to view my free FICO score. I have a Cash Back Visa card with them.

It's a nice addition, which I don't think I had access to before, but it's not displaying FICO 8, but instead FICO Bankcard Score 2. So far I can only retreive this option in the app and not on the desktop site.

When you know you part of the MyFico Community

1. Length of time accounts have been established

2. Too many accounts recently opened

3. Too many inquiries last 12 months 

😂😂😂

All jokes aside thanks for post because I did not notice this!

Message 17 of 30
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Appreciate the heads up OP.

Have not been using the WF ap, downloaded and logged in.  Got the Fico and it shows scores for the previous 12 months.

This particular Fico model scores me 30 points less than Fico 08.  Hate that!

That's kinda awesome though for this sort of thing; don't think any other lender has disclosed their prior pulls.  Not sure how relevant that is for many people but I would've been interested to see the data if I had an account with them over the past year as my CR has gone through a number of non-trivial changes.

Yes this is awesome because now i can go back to the date i got denied, then the date (or month) i got approved for the Dillard's Amex, and make my own data points as to what the difference was, including the month of the cli i asked for. Thanks for the heads up everyone. I had seen the fico score on the app, but did not know you could see the previous scores. I have to go check that now.

6/14/15: Equifax 576 Experian 542 Transunion 571
8/17/15: Equifax 626 Experian 619 Transunion 622
9/28/15: Equifax 655 Experian 636 Transunion 641
11/11/15: Equifax 698 Experian 687 Transunion 672
Short Term Goal Score: 720 Across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 18 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@j615 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Mine shows the same. 

So basically they tricked us into thinking we would get a monthly update Smiley LOL dang Wells Fargo!

Eh, I'm still holding out hope it'll update. Smiley Happy  I don't see my score at my cc or mtg sites until well after the date they pull.  The last app update was on March 25th, so maybe in the next release?

I'm interested to see if my score has improved by the same amount my F8's have.

Found this page on the feature - https://www.wellsfargo.com/jump/enterprise/fico

If they are planning on rolling out to more products they'll want to give updates.

Message 19 of 30
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@j615 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Mine shows the same. 

Eh, I'm still holding out hope it'll update. Smiley Happy  I don't see my score at my cc or mtg sites until well after the date they pull.  The last app update was on March 25th, so maybe in the next release?

I'm interested to see if my score has improved by the same amount my F8's have.

Found this page on the feature - https://www.wellsfargo.com/jump/enterprise/fico

If they are planning on rolling out to more products they'll want to give updates.

Looks like it will be available for more products from WF.

wffico.gif

6/14/15: Equifax 576 Experian 542 Transunion 571
8/17/15: Equifax 626 Experian 619 Transunion 622
9/28/15: Equifax 655 Experian 636 Transunion 641
11/11/15: Equifax 698 Experian 687 Transunion 672
Short Term Goal Score: 720 Across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.