cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo propel doesn't work with Google pay?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo propel doesn't work with Google pay?

It sounds like it’s a Wells Fargo issue that they should be able to fix and get it into regular Google Pay for mobile payments but I have an iPhone and I still have cards in my Google Wallet and they work because it’s not tokenized. Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 15
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Great information! Thank you!

Seems that the people from Google pay should understand that difference as well haha. Also, Wells Fargo customer service swore up and down that the Propel card is eligible for Google pay. I guess neither company understands the distinction you've pointed out.

Yes I believe the phone bill should be taken care of. Then again, who knows at this point haha! We will see when the bill processes.

Thanks again for everyone's help and I hope this thread might be valuable to someone. 👍👍👍

@Anonymous  My Propel works fine with Google pay. Just an FYI

Message 12 of 15
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

In fact I have had no problems adding any cards to G-Pay

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I'm able to add now. I ended up just reinstalling the app. For some reason it wouldn't just update through the app store directly. Ghost in the machine lol. Thanks for your help!
Message 14 of 15
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes I'm able to add now. I ended up just reinstalling the app. For some reason it wouldn't just update through the app store directly. Ghost in the machine lol. Thanks for your help!

Ya, Can't tell ya how many times I have re-installed other appsSmiley Frustrated

Glad it worked out for YouSmiley Happy

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.