Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WellsFargo Off-Cycle Reporting?

tag
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WellsFargo Off-Cycle Reporting?

Does anyone know if I have a WF CO and I pay it off/settle, will they report the zero balance quickly (as in, by the end of the month, perhaps)?

I ask because I'm preparing my CRs to apply for an NFCU unsecured card, and paying off that COd WF card (~$2.2k) would be a huge help. Normally they update around the 21st though, which is a wholenother month, so Im wondering if anyone knows whether WF, like Chase, updates mid-cycle if paid to zero? Or if the fact that it's COd affect the ability to do that?

As always, thank you in advance!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: WellsFargo Off-Cycle Reporting?

No one has any experience with them? Smiley Frustrated

For what it's worth, I went ahead and settled with them today. Balance was $2223, settled for 60%, so $1333.8. They said they will send a letter out for the settlement arrangement, and it should update on my CR within 30 days.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 3
Trudy
Valued Contributor

Re: WellsFargo Off-Cycle Reporting?

I've never had a zero balance report off cycle with WF but I've never requested either. Not sure if they did report based on request that the same would apply to COs.  Good luck 👍 

FICO - 8: 05/05/23
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.