Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What day of the month does your FICO most likely change

tag
Pants
Regular Contributor

What day of the month does your FICO most likely change

I have been on scorewatch for a short time. I have a silly question. If you subscribe what day of the month does your FICO score most likely change. For me it seems to be during the first week of the month. Possibly around the 1st of each month.

My FICO score sometimes will change around the 3rd and 4th week of the month. Usually around the middle of the month it stays the same for a few weeks..

Message Edited by Pants on 07-05-2007 04:24 PM
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What day of the month does your FICO most likely change

I get SWs on Sunday near brginning of each month, unless changes occured...

Rob
Message 2 of 20
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

i havent gotten any updates in a while and its weird because i got a new card but its not showing up maybe it will pop up on there sometime soon this month. the company says they report every month on the first buisness day to the 3 cras

Starting Score: 643
Current Score: 657
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 20
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

ok well it is showing on experian but not equifax

Starting Score: 643
Current Score: 657
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

i always get my alerts on saturday afternoons.....until the past two weeks....i got one two sundays ago, and another this past tuesday. 
Message 5 of 20
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Usually Friday through Saturday
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 6 of 20
Redbud
Established Member

I have had ScoreWatch since June 24th.  Since then, I have completely paid off two credit cards, opened a new account, removed a collection from my credit report, and caught up a past due payment.  Yet I have not received ONE ALERT from score watch.  My truecredit report has jumped nearly 70 points, but myFico hasn't sent one alert.  I'm rethinking keeping it.  Anyone had a similar experience???
Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Redbud wrote:
 Anyone had a similar experience???

YES
Message 8 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't buy it...FICO changes almost any day there is new info on an account. I checked my email for all the days scorewatch sent me alerts--they are on all different days of the week.
Message 9 of 20
Redbud
Established Member

I have called ScoreWatch customer service 3x and they keep telling me there are no alerts for me yet.   I'm sure that the by the end of June every credit card company and collection agency has reported, so how can there possibly be NO alerts for me?  I'll give it two weeks and then I'm cancelling it.  I was expecting an alert at least 1x or 2x a week.
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.