cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What free service provides FICO 5 Score (Credit Monitoring, Banks, Cards, Credit Union, Etc)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What free service provides FICO 5 Score (Credit Monitoring, Banks, Cards, Credit Union, Etc)

Hello everyone! I am looking to know what my FICO V5 Score is and tried searching forum for answer but came up with nothing. I am curious what credit union, credit card, monitoring service, etc. that provides FICO 5 score monthly or whenever for free. Does anyone know who has this? I heard DCU does, but I am not a member of that credit union. Thank you!

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Re: What free service provides FICO 5 Score (Credit Monitoring, Banks, Cards, Credit Union, Etc)

DCU and PSECU

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What free service provides FICO 5 Score (Credit Monitoring, Banks, Cards, Credit Union, Etc)

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello everyone! I am looking to know what my FICO V5 Score is and tried searching forum for answer but came up with nothing. I am curious what credit union, credit card, monitoring service, etc. that provides FICO 5 score monthly or whenever for free. Does anyone know who has this? I heard DCU does, but I am not a member of that credit union. Thank you!

DCU is the only one I know of. Perhaps someone else will be able to help you find another source. It wasn't a HP to join DCU, so there is that, plus they have a really good savings account where the first 1k earns 6% interest!

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you get access to FICO 5 with just a regular checking account? Or do you have to open a loan account up?

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you answer message above as well? Thank you!

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you get access to FICO 5 with just a regular checking account? Or do you have to open a loan account up?

My SO only has the checking/savings and has no credit products with them. You may be able to getting with the bare savings account.

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is SO? And which one do you have? DCU or PSECU?

Message 7 of 17
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

What is SO? And which one do you have? DCU or PSECU?

SO = Significant Other 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/User-Guidelines-General/Common-Abbreviations/m-p/88458

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just curious, why the interest in obtaining a Fico 5 score source specifically?

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

DCU savings account will give you a Equifax Fico 5. if you have extra $$ you can park it there.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.