cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best route for me to take so that my FICO score goes up to ~850?

tag
awal
Regular Contributor

Re: What is the best route for me to take so that my FICO score goes up to ~850?

@shniku wrote:

Just got a AmEx Business Platinum. I'll try to spend ~40k/month in hopes of getting Centurion invitation. 

After I get the invitiation, my next goal should be to masterfully negotiate with AmEx and convince them to give me the Centurion card fee free. Does anybody have any tips on negotiating?

What do you do for a living?

Starting Scores: 
Current Scores:  
Message 21 of 24
shniku
Valued Member

Re: What is the best route for me to take so that my FICO score goes up to ~850?

Primarily, I'm a student in college majoring in math, physics, and engineering. In terms of making money, I run a small corporation that sells computer hardware such as servers, workstations and computer components for them to various companies throughout the US.

Message 22 of 24
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

@shniku wrote:

Primarily, I'm a student in college majoring in math, physics, and engineering. In terms of making money, I run a small corporation that sells computer hardware such as servers, workstations and computer components for them to various companies throughout the US.

You must love math and working with numbers...  Smiley Happy

Enjoying your freedom? Thank a servicemember and their family!

In the garden since 26 Jun 14...

I am digitaldiva's alter-ego

Message 23 of 24
shniku
Valued Member

Yeah, I really love math. In school we learn so much math and rarely ever use 99% of it. I am finding that putting to use even simple math could yield remarkable results in all different aspects of life (especially in finance).

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.