Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the middle score?

tag
ladyvg270
Regular Contributor

What is the middle score?

How do you know what is your middle score?

Message Edited by sidewinder on 04-03-2009 07:49 PM
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is the middle score?

Hello lady-- I moved your post into a new thread and edited it to change the message subject, but didn't change the message itself.

Your middle score is the middle of your 3 scores. Not the highest, not the lowest, but the other one.

Message 2 of 3
MattH
Senior Contributor

Re: What is the middle score?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello lady-- I moved your post into a new thread and edited it to change the message subject, but didn't change the message itself.

Your middle score is the middle of your 3 scores. Not the highest, not the lowest, but the other one.

However, since EX no longer allows consumers to get their FICO scores, it is not possible to determine one's middle score!  The following are possible:

1. EX is the highest, in which case the higher of the other two will be the middle score

2. EX is the lowest, in which case the lower of the other two will be the middle score

3. EX is between the other two, in which case the EX score will be the middle score

4.EX is equal to one of the other two, in which case the EX score will be the middle score

5. The other two are equal and EX is different, in which case the other two are both equal to the middle score

6. All three scores are equal, in which case all three are equal to the middle score

If you think this through, you will realize your middle score must be at least as high as the lower of the two we can purchase today, but it cannot be more than the higher of the two we can purchase today.

TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.