cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What services to use/monitor while repairing/building?

tag
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: What services to use/monitor while repairing/building?

@TekkenQQ7 wrote:

@AllZero, thank you for your concern, but I remember 3 years ago when I used to smoke, it cost me about ( $7 or $8 ) a pack. Paying $200 a year is no beag deal. but if there is a way to save I am in you can PM me if it's against myFico's ToS to share.

@TekkenQQ7   We all have our vices. e.g. coffee, take out food, cigarettes, video games, and credit monitoring. Smiley Tongue

Suggestions are noted up thread. Look at post 2. With Experian, after you cancel your subscription and it expires, when you sign in again, it will either offer you a 7 or 30 day free trial. Hence, wash, rinse, repeat. If you need credit monitoring for the other 2B (no scores), WalletHub for daily TU and CreditKarma for weekly TU and EQ. Thus, you'll have your bases covered for the 3B.

Message 11 of 14
TekkenQQ7
Established Contributor

@AllZero wrote:

@TekkenQQ7 wrote:

@AllZero, thank you for your concern, but I remember 3 years ago when I used to smoke, it cost me about ( $7 or $8 ) a pack. Paying $200 a year is no beag deal. but if there is a way to save I am in you can PM me if it's against myFico's ToS to share.

@TekkenQQ7   We all have our vices. e.g. coffee, take out food, cigarettes, video games, and credit monitoring. Smiley Tongue

Suggestions are noted up thread. Look at post 2. With Experian, after you cancel your subscription and it expires, when you sign in again, it will either offer you a 7 or 30 day free trial. Hence, wash, rinse, repeat. If you need credit monitoring for the other 2B (no scores), WalletHub for daily TU and CreditKarma for weekly TU and EQ. Thus, you'll have your bases covered for the 3B.

@AllZero You the best and thanks a lot, I will look into the options you suggested but I prefer to pay and to keep my information under the radar to others.

Message 12 of 14
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@TekkenQQ7. I understand your concern with privacy, including data breaches. Just look at Equifax. You do what's best for you. 😃

There's lots of data miners out there e.g. ChexSystem and others that escape me at the moment.

Message 13 of 14
TekkenQQ7
Established Contributor

@AllZero Exactly and that's the reason we are here. Sharing is NOT caring. Smiley LOL

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.