Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats going on with my CR?

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Whats going on with my CR?

Alright so right now all I have as credit is the two CCs from which im an AU(CCs on my siggy). And so far I am able to obtain a CS and CR from EX via Quizzle. But I cant get a CR from EQ nor TU. Today I called TU and was able to request a CR so that should get here in the next 5-7 days by mail. But I cant set up a monthly monitoring with EQ nor TU because they dont have enough info. Why can I see my CS and CR with EX but cant with EQ and TU. Do the cards Im currenty as an Au not report to TU AND EQ?

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Whats going on with my CR?

Yes it is possible that they don't report to all three, or perhaps haven't shown up yet.   How long ago were you added as an AU ?

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 5
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Since January of this year.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Message 3 of 5
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Ill just wait until my TU report comes through and see what is reporting.

Message 4 of 5
Guvnor
Established Member

When i done my Free Annual Credit check Trans Union and Equifax would not give me a report on Experian would., they said i had to apply by mail. I've only had credit since June though. 

FICO (Discover) = 757
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.