cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does Barclay report credit limit increases?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

When does Barclay report credit limit increases?

Hi everyone,

I just got a credit limit increase from Barclays Jetblue card. Are credit limit increases reported immediately, or do I have to wait until next billing cycle is reported?

Thanks in advance.

7 REPLIES 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: When does Barclay report credit limit increases?

Next normal reporting cycle.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Missed it by a day! Thank you for your reply. 

Message 3 of 8
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous 

I know my CLI reports immediately with Barclays!

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's good news! Hopefully tomorrow I see it. Thank you for the info!

Message 5 of 8
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

Congrats on your CLI from a horrible company, it amazes me when I see these CLI from Barclays. Recon wanted to pull a HP to even get me back to $5 which was my SL or higher, I told them to shove it. These posts just give me another reason to dump them, come Nov $480balance will be paid off and I just cut up the card and I will never using this card ever again. Ill let Barclays close itCapture.PNG

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AzCreditGuy  yeah I've had experiences as well. I'm actually rebuilding my credit as an authorized user on that account.

Message 7 of 8
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@AzCreditGuy  yeah I've had experiences as well. I'm actually rebuilding my credit as an authorized user on that account.

@Anonymous  Congrats and keep going man, I was in your shoes a year ago when I went on my credit spree to start my rebuild as well. Only had a Cap 1 for 5 years and was on 3 AU cards. Barclays was my 4th card I got on my spree and the only card to decrease CL after a month. 6 out the 7 cards that are in my name have increased my CL to $6k and over and Barclays is the one that hasnt. Good riddence to the card after Nov, dont need it anymore and it will be my profile for 10 yrs as paid in full and a positive after its closed. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.