cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will I get my statement\balance updates?

tag
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

When will I get my statement\balance updates?

Few data points and impatience...

AU on a TD Bank Target card updated for TU in about a week, 3 weeks ago. It still hasn't posted to the other EX\EQ. The statement date is on the 6th and it's the 9th already. Should I expect to update any day now?

Capital One Auto does not seem to report every month. Statement date should be the 31st and it was this way the statement before the last too. It seems to update every other month.

Hoping to maximize some credit aging, on time payments, and AZEO but the reporting isn't exactly consistent. Have some other ones coming up too, should I expect Disco\Barclays\Capital One credit card to not on time as well?

Does the time it take to reflect have any consistency? If the date falls on a weekend, or Sunday, does that delay reporting?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gorgon
Established Contributor

Re: When will I get my statement\balance updates?

@randomguy1 wrote:

Capital One Auto does not seem to report every month. Statement date should be the 31st and it was this way the statement before the last too. It seems to update every other month.

I'm experiencing the same. Cap1 Auto last reported on August 31st for me, and one month of my payment history is showing U for Unknown. All payments have been made on time.

Message 2 of 3
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

Re: When will I get my statement\balance updates?

Exactly what mine shows. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.