Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will NFCU report?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

When will NFCU report?

I got my first NFCU card (Cash Rewards) a month ago today. The first statement dropped yesterday. It's still not reported to any of the CRAs. Anyone have any idea of when that will happen? I've read in the forums here that report times are 1-3 weeks after approval. I'm well past that. 

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: When will NFCU report?

@Anonymous wrote:

I got my first NFCU card (Cash Rewards) a month ago today. The first statement dropped yesterday. It's still not reported to any of the CRAs. Anyone have any idea of when that will happen? I've read in the forums here that report times are 1-3 weeks after approval. I'm well past that. 

About 2 statements or 2 months.

Message 2 of 20
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Agree. The second statement will report right away.

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Navy card. Like previously stated, it will report as soon as the 2nd statement cuts.

Enjoy your card!

Message 4 of 20
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Always has been second statement with Me ...

Message 5 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Some people have experienced faster but if yours hasn't reported yet i would say 2nd statement is a good bet. 

Message 6 of 20
CreditobsessedinFL
Established Contributor

+1 with others below, I got mine on 2/14, it did not report last month(3/10) , so it should report tomorrow, which will be the second statement, I will update when/if it does. 

Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to update everyone, it reported today, which is two days after the first statement. 

Message 8 of 20
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Thanks for sharing the data point!

Message 9 of 20
MrZero
Regular Contributor

Yeah second statement apparently which IMO is a good thing since at least you get a month or so of age on it before it reports if your history is young. My account only opened a week ago on the 4th and my first statement already cut on the 7th, I don't even have my card yet.Smiley LOL Must be a timing thing?

EDIT: Or I guess yesterday for you, congrats on the card.

Updated 8/12/22.

Total Inquiries: EX: 1|TU: 1|EQ: 1
Derogs: 0
AAoA: 2Y1M
AoOA: 2Y6M.
AoYA: 1Y1M.
Total CL: 57,600
Utilization: ~1%

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.