Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will my other versions be updated?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

When will my other versions be updated?

I'm now obsessed with myFico. I want to know when the earlier versions get updated? It seems, if I'm reading it right that the new versions show current date but my versions for mortgage lending are as of Aug 22. Or is the newest version really as of 8/22 but doesn't say? I'm getting ready to buy a house. Several things have been improved since Aug but my version for the mortgage lending scores hasn't changed??

Hiw do I request an update?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: When will my other versions be updated?

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm now obsessed with myFico. I want to know when the earlier versions get updated? It seems, if I'm reading it right that the new versions show current date but my versions for mortgage lending are as of Aug 22. Or is the newest version really as of 8/22 but doesn't say? I'm getting ready to buy a house. Several things have been improved since Aug but my version for the mortgage lending scores hasn't changed??

The models other than FICO 8 are updated only when you pull a new report.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you say "when You pull a new report... Meaning ME? I'm sorry for dumb questions I have learned a lot here. There is so much to learn and figure out here. 

How do I do that? I'm signed up for the 3B monthly thing? Is that part of it?

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Message 3 of 13
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

When you say "when You pull a new report... Meaning ME? I'm sorry for dumb questions I have learned a lot here. There is so much to learn and figure out here. 

How do I do that? I'm signed up for the 3B monthly thing? Is that part of it?

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

If you have the 3B Premier package you can pull a 3B report once each month. When you do that, all 19 scores are updated.

Yes it's "you". I.e., it will register as of the date and time you go to "update" it.

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! I have the Ultimate! I should be able to do it then! I wonder how. Let me go look on the dashboard

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ultimate I believe is only once per quarter but I'm not 100% on that.

Message 6 of 13
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Ultimate I believe is only once per quarter but I'm not 100% on that.

Yes it's once per quarter.

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone. Bummer I have to wait! Torture

Message 8 of 13
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks everyone. Bummer I have to wait! Torture

Or pay up more.

You could (a) upgrade to Premier Plan for $10 more per month, which includes monthly as opposed to quarterly 3B report, or (b) spring for a report now and then.

Having become addicted to this stuff, I've actually done both.

But I'm not proud of it.

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called them. They don't offer Premier. I think I'll wait another week until all the creditors report in with all my recent payments then order more. 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.